Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump tweets new year message to supporters & haters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I figured there needed to be a new post here since the same ones have been active for what seems like a decade. 

Sometimes I don't know if he's a bully, has a wicked sense of humor, a twisted thought process, or some other thing that makes him tick. I don't know whether to laugh or be concerned every time he opens his mouth. I guess one thing could be said is he is consistent. 

Story

President-elect Donald Trump on Saturday tweeted a New Year's message to his supporters and his "many enemies."

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!" Trump wrote.

Quote: 

I figured there needed to be a new post here since the same ones have been active for what seems like a decade. 

Sometimes I don't know if he's a bully, has a wicked sense of humor, a twisted thought process, or some other thing that makes him tick. I don't know whether to laugh or be concerned every time he opens his mouth. I guess one thing could be said is he is consistent. 

Story

<div>President-elect Donald Trump on Saturday tweeted a New Year's message to his supporters and his "many enemies."

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!" Trump wrote.

</div>

Stick the knife in and twist it when you win. Oblablah is envious of the skill.
Quote:Stick the knife in and twist it when you win. Oblablah is envious of the skill.
Lol. Probably so. 
Seriously? Who would envy the behavior of an adolescent?

Quote:Seriously? Who would envy the behavior of an adolescent?

Democrats the last 8 years.
Quote:Democrats the last 8 years.

What?
Quote:Democrats the last 8 years.

You can high-five that idiot for his Twitter zingers all you want, but Obama acts like an adult, though I doubt your blind hatred will allow you to admit it.
Quote:You can high-five that idiot for his Twitter zingers all you want, but Obama acts like an adult, though I doubt your blind hatred will allow you to admit it.

Uh huh. You're just sore that the Demo-messiah didn't live up to the billing. He tried, bless his heart, but from the first "I won" to "I won't be quiet after the 20th" Barry Back Nine has been falling short of the expectations.
Quote:You can high-five that idiot for his Twitter zingers all you want, but Obama acts like an adult, though I doubt your blind hatred will allow you to admit it.

I've stated my opinion about Obama's behavior while in office. He represents the office, our country, and his family well. However, his flurry of executive acts going out the door make him look petty. 
Quote: 

Story

<div>President-elect Donald Trump on Saturday tweeted a New Year's message to his supporters and his "many enemies."

</div>
I don't disagree with the sentiment and suspect it was targeted more at the media, which is now trying to find a way to impeach him, invalidate the election and make Hillary the winner. I do think there are better messages than "ha ha [BLEEP] you I still win", though.

A lot of non leaders of the free world act like adults. Is that the only qualification for POTUS or someone who actually cares about their country and will get things done?
Quote:However, his flurry of executive acts going out the door make him look petty.

This.
Quote:I do think there are better messages than "ha ha [BAD WORD REMOVED] you I still win", though.

Absolutely.
He is the most unprofessional President ever. The tweeting needs to stop but I hope it gets blabbermourh in trouble.
Quote:He is the most unprofessional President ever. The tweeting needs to stop but I hope it gets blabbermourh in trouble.

He is President? Did he borrow Docs time machine?
Quote:He is the most unprofessional President ever. The tweeting needs to stop but I hope it gets blabbermourh in trouble.

Ever?

Really? So, the petty executive actions aimed at undermining his successor over the past few weeks is being the adult in the room? Your blind worship for messiah Obama won't allow you to admit he's a petulant man child.

C'mon now. I don't think Obama is that bad. He's not even the best at being the worst.
Quote:Really? So, the petty executive actions aimed at undermining his successor over the past few weeks is being the adult in the room? Your blind worship for messiah Obama won't allow you to admit he's a petulant man child.

Who is the bigger "man child" in your opinion- Trump or Obama?

Trump is definitely unprofessional, but that's why he was elected. The funny part about all this is that he's saying the same things other politicians say, but he doesn't pick the same verbiage. 

Why is this worse than Clinton calling conservatives "deplorables"? Or Harry Reid calling Bush's dog fat or that Bush was a "loser"? Or Nancy Pelosi saying white men vote Trump because they're homophobic gun-nuts? Or was it unprofessional for Obama to use his platform to attack Trump back in 2011 and insult him in front of a crowd of people? 

It's all the same, you just pick which one you like.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5