Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Watching Jaguar games via Computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be moving from Jacksonville and the place I am going will not show jag games so what website or package is best to buy for all Jaguar games?

Just a friendly reminder; linking to, or suggesting of, illegal feeds or sites is not allowed.

Having said; do they sell NFL Gamepass in the US? Because that's what I use but I don't live in the US.
If you sign up with directTV you can get NFL Sunday Ticket free for 1 year.

IIRC Sunday Ticket is the equivalent of DF's NFL Gamepass
check your pm's

Quote:Just a friendly reminder; linking to, or suggesting of, illegal feeds or sites is not allowed.

Having said; do they sell NFL Gamepass in the US? Because that's what I use but I don't live in the US.

Nope, I'm guessing their contracts with direct tv, and the broadcast channels keep them from selling it here.  Though I wonder if you could get it through a proxy, I had to do with that mlb.tv to watch rays games. 
Quote:I will be moving from Jacksonville and the place I am going will not show jag games so what website or package is best to buy for all Jaguar games?
You could always fly to see the games?

Directv allows you the ability to watch every game every sunday at a decent price.
Well I am moving out to Colorado to start college so I cant really fly back for the weekends but thank you all for the suggestions and recommendations!

Find a friend or relative with a DirecTV account, then be very nice to them.

Quote:Well I am moving out to Colorado to start college so I cant really fly back for the weekends but thank you all for the suggestions and recommendations!

Are you attending University of Colorado? If so DirectTv is offering discounts to that particular campus and others.

Quote:Also, for the first time, DirecTV is making the streaming service available at a discount to college students at ten "select universities" the company has partnered with. The schools: Ohio State, Syracuse, University of Alabama, University of Colorado, Harvard, University of Florida, Michigan State, University of Southern California and the University of Washington.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/07/17/nfl-sunday-ticket-expands-beyond-directv/12752745/'>http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/07/17/nfl-sunday-ticket-expands-beyond-directv/12752745/</a>
On a side note, I wonder if out of state applications to colleges and universities in Colorado and Washington have increased.

Quote:On a side note, I wonder if out of state applications to colleges and universities in Colorado and Washington have increased.

LOL.  Gee, I can't imagine why there would be an increase.
PM me if anyone needs some info on the subject. 

Last year, Madden 25 was running a promotion. You could buy the Anniversary Edition of Madden for $100 (usually $60) and it included NFL Sunday Ticket for computer, phone, etc. (anything but TV). I bought it and then sold the Madden Game to a buddy for $55. He got the new Madden for $5 off and I got a season's worth of Sunday Ticket / Redzone for $45.

Being in Michigan, this deal was awesome for me. I'm hoping something similar is available this year.

I love their pricing, and how consoles have to pay $40 more for whatever reason lol.  

I'm going to a school in Colorado Springs but I see commercials for stuff like NFL now, has anyone ever used that? Yeah I don't do drugs
How far are you moving? You may still be able to see the video boards.