Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Scrimmage roll call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is going and what/who are you most excited to see?
Here
I won't even get to see it on the broadcast, heading out to see a friend's band.... ah well, looking forward to next weeks game, tho. 

Missing this one.  First one in a few years.  I hope everyone enjoys it though, it is a great event!

It's hotter than balls outside, I'm still on the fence. 

Not going to make it. Sad
Does anyone know if it will be streamed online or maybe even televised locally?

I'll probably go if this weather cooperates. Upper 90s all week without a drop of rain, and now mother nature changes her tune. Mother nature can be a real [BLEEP] sometimes.

Quote:I'll probably go if this weather cooperates. Upper 90s all week without a drop of rain, and now mother nature changes her tune. Mother nature can be a real [BAD WORD REMOVED] sometimes.

Mother Nature: "Annnd one lightning bolt for Dakota."
Quote:Does anyone know if it will be streamed online or maybe even televised locally?

It should be streamed on jaguars.com.
Quote:Mother Nature: "Annnd one lightning bolt for Dakota."
She already did that to me in '96. She should have killed me with it then when she had the chance. Banana
Quote:She already did that to me in '96. She should have killed me with it then when she had the chance. Banana
I hate when that happens... Ya know what they say, "Whatever don't killya...