Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Political Jeopardy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you could be on Jeopardy! competing against any two political figures, who would it be?

I am going Rick Scott and Corrine Brown. Rick Scott doesn't have the answer to anything if it is not on one of his pre screened talking points and Corrine Brown would mispronounce half of her correct answers.

Who would you want to go against?
Quote:If you could be on Jeopardy! competing against any two political figures, who would it be?

I am going Rick Scott and Corinne Brown. Rick Scott doesn't have the answer to anything if it is not on one of his pre screened talking points and Corinne Brown would mispronounce half of her correct answers.

Who would you want to go against?

[youtube]http://youtu.be/c7m6aewquco[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtu.be/DVOyAZ6NkgA[/youtube]

Thank God these intellectual giants get to oversee our pitiful existence!
Fine choices.

Obama the King of the teleprompter.

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

Sarah "I can see Russia from my window" Palin and Michelle "thousand yard stare" Bachmann.

I don't think I've ever heard a correct and factual statement pass between their lips.

Charles Schumer - There are three branches of government: “the House, the Senate, and the President.”

Nancy Pelosi - “We have to pass it, to know what’s in it.”

I would say Kimberly Daniels, but if one of the categories was Demons, I would get smoked.
Quote:Obama the King of the teleprompter.

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

hahahahaha!!!!! 
Quote:Nancy Pelosi - “We have to pass it, to know what’s in it.”

I cringe every time I hear/think about her saying that. Geez.

I wonder how many other laws/legislation have been passed without our wonderful Congress even knowing everything that's in them? Scary, scary stuff.
Way too many and all politicians are guilty of this.