Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Seating for Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the club section open on Saturday?  Just asking because if it is I am going to bring my 1 year old and 4 year old - if not then I will leave my 1 year old at home.

pretty much YOLO bro. if you want to sit on the field, you can.

srs

Yea went to a scrimmage about 2 years ago, seating's not a problem. 

I want to sit on the scoreboards  :woot:

Quote:I want to sit on the scoreboards  :woot:

I think I read they are going to be running the new scoreboards at the scrimmage.  Sort of a dress rehearsal for the first real game.  
We got to the scrimmage really early one year and got on the front row.  Had 3 or 4 kids with us and we were like this is great so they can get autographs....only to have the adults that we didnt know move them out of the way.  It almost got ugly that night.

Quote:We got to the scrimmage really early one year and got on the front row.  Had 3 or 4 kids with us and we were like this is great so they can get autographs....only to have the adults that we didnt know move them out of the way.  It almost got ugly that night.

Autograph seeking adults are the worst. They don't even watch practice. They just stand along with ropes the entire time to get a  good spot for when the players are leaving.

I have seen players bypass the adults to sign for kids only. I think it's hilarious but those guys get mad.
Quote:Autograph seeking adults are the worst. They don't even watch practice. They just stand along with ropes the entire time to get a  good spot for when the players are leaving.

I have seen players bypass the adults to sign for kids only. I think it's hilarious but those guys get mad.

I liked collecting autographs, but I never really went out of my way for them.  Now that I have a son I cant wait to bring him to meet the players.  He had "crazy hair day" at school yesterday and he wanted to be a Jaguar...so he wore Jaguar cloths and I painted his mohawk (he's not that kid...its not that bad of a look) teal. 

He's still a little bit too young to bring him down there, but I'm looking forward to next year.
My son is 7 and loves going to camp. He enjoys watching the practice but also gets excited to meet the players. During the rookie camp a few months back, he got Bortles to sign something.

What I meant was is the inside part of club open - where the air conditioning is? 

Since it will be 100+ heat index I wanted to know if I'd be able to take my one year old inside to cool off some.

Quote:What I meant was is the inside part of club open - where the air conditioning is? 

Since it will be 100+ heat index I wanted to know if I'd be able to take my one year old inside to cool off some.
If I recall correctly they have not been open in the past but I could be wrong. I know the Budzone is open. A quick call to 904-633-2000 and they could tell you.
Thanks!

Quote:Autograph seeking adults are the worst. They don't even watch practice. They just stand along with ropes the entire time to get a  good spot for when the players are leaving.

Agree.  It's pretty pathetic.

hey I get autographs and I don't juke kids

and why is it pathetic

I have a mancave dammit !

Quote:What I meant was is the inside part of club open - where the air conditioning is? 

it'll be tough with a one year old, I took my oldest three a few years ago and my third was about that age we ended up having to leave early the heat was to much.
I'll jack a kid up if it's standing between me and a good autograph. 

Quote:I'll jack a kid up if it's standing between me and a good autograph. 
YOU KNOW IT!
Quote:I'll jack a kid up if it's standing between me and a good autograph. 
I just take theirs after they collect them all. :devil:
Quote:hey I get autographs and I don't juke kids

and why is it pathetic

I have a mancave dammit !

I don't really get the an adult is weird for wanting autographs arguement, but I can agree that the kids should get them over adults.