Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: scoreboards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many seats did we lose with the new areas going live?

We had to start ANOTHER thread about the scoreboards just to ask a question that is easily found with a brief search?
Quote:How many seats did we lose with the new areas going live?

Quote:9,500

That was a genius way to help the stadium capacity issue/ remove the tarps without actually saying that was the motive. 

Lamping/ Khan are smooooooooooooooooth :thumbsup:

Quote:That was a genius way to help the stadium capacity issue/ remove the tarps without actually saying that was the motive.

Lamping/ Khan are smooooooooooooooooth :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure Lamping stated from the beginning that stadium upgrades would be incorporated to remove seats, thus tarps. It was no secret.
Quote:I'm pretty sure Lamping stated from the beginning that stadium upgrades would be incorporated to remove seats, thus tarps. It was no secret.

Not anymore loudmouth!
Quote:I'm pretty sure Lamping stated from the beginning that stadium upgrades would be incorporated to remove seats, thus tarps. It was no secret.

I'm not saying what I did as an insult. I think it was brilliant. 
Quote:Not anymore loudmouth!

Dang it. I always do that. Must be why those Eye-talian guys in nice suits wouldn't let me in their club.