Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bartram practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have heard 6 and 7 as times for bartram practice. Which one is it? Can not RSVP for this one on website, Monday 28 is not an option...
It says that the capacity has been reached and no longer can register for it.

July 28

Registration for the Bartram Trail High School is now closed as attendance has reached max capacity.

Click here for more information.

Wow 2500 people registered.

Should be a good atmosphere.

I've heard both. Had 700 on my calendar, then heard six, then heard seven again. I'm going to go at seven. I believe that's what the website said last. 7-9.
Quote:I've heard both. Had 700 on my calendar, then heard six, then heard seven again. I'm going to go at seven. I believe that's what the website said last. 7-9.
I hope it's 7:00. We're getting treated at BW3 as a thank you from management for completing a project. It'll give me time for a few more wings.

Edit: Web site says 6:00.
Hey, i'll appreciate if anyone who goes to the practice tonight please do an update for me because unfortunately, i'll be at work tonite and wouldn't be able to make it. 

I registered for this practice and I got the email confirming me being registered. The email doesn't look very official, it just has saying thanks for registering along with my info and dates and to take it with me to the practice. Is this correct? I don't want to make a trip from Ocala for nothing.

Its just an autoform email. Same they send out for every camp session.

Quote:Its just an autoform email. Same they send out for every camp session.
Awesome Thank you 
Quote:I hope it's 7:00. We're getting treated at BW3 as a thank you from management for completing a project. It'll give me time for a few more wings.

Edit: Web site says 6:00.
Ugh I just checked the other day and said 7. I don't know what to believe anymore.
Quote:Its just an autoform email. Same they send out for every camp session.

So that email is good enough to get me in? Never went the other years to any of the practices
Quote:Ugh I just checked the other day and said 7. I don't know what to believe anymore.
Right next to the "Up Next" button on the front page of the website. Bartram Trail practice 7/28/2014 @ 6:00
Quote:So that email is good enough to get me in? Never went the other years to any of the practices

It should be. Thats the way it has been with other sessions.
Ok thanks! 6pm and email. I'm ready to go!