Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tempers Flare At Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've read that Beadles and Big Red got into it today (probably some bad blood from the Super Bowl still)

Clay Harbor vs Alualu

DeAndre Coleman vs. Patrick Lewis

Jaguar smackdown!

Would be nice if you included your link.
Quote:Would be nice if you included your link.

I've seen it floating on Twitter, so it is legit. On a side note, Red Bryant is about the last human being I would have a conflict with.
Water is wet.  I guarantee you tempers flair on every team during training camp.  Hard work,heat,yelled at my coaches/teammates, it's bound to happen .

Clay Harbor vs Alualu

Red Bryant vs Zane Beadles

DeAndre Coleman vs Patrick Lewis 

Just got really physical towards the end of the play. They said they cooled down and everything is fine. Video is on the homepage.

Quote:Clay Harbor vs Alualu

Red Bryant vs Zane Beadles

DeAndre Coleman vs Patrick Lewis 

Just got really physical towards the end of the play. They said they cooled down and everything is fine. Video is on the homepage.

I saw the Harbor/Alualu dustup, as well as the Bryant/Beadles set-to.   I turned just in time to see Bryant pancake an offensive lineman.   I guess it was Beadles?   Red Bryant is an extremely large person.  They list him at 6-4, 323, but he looks bigger than that.  
Quote:I've seen it floating on Twitter, so it is legit. On a side note, Red Bryant is about the last human being I would have a conflict with.
Greg Jones?
Quote:Greg Jones?

+1
Nice to hear that about Deandre Coleman, sounds like he came to play.

Boys just being boys in the heat of the summer...happens all the time...
Quote:Greg Jones?
Greg Jones and Red Bryant... that would be a match-up I would probably pay to see...
Did you say Greg Jones??  Did somebody say Greg Jones ???    HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THIS VIDEO OF GREG JONES ON THE MESSAGE BOARD (lol .... sarcastically stated).    ---   here's to the Jags putting the Capital D back in Duval  :thanks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wbO3ZOQMbQ

Red Bryant is a beast...
I dunno about y'all but I like the feistiness coming from our defense. I hope to see more (preferably against another team).
A nasty d line will only toughen up an unproven o line.
What worries me is the way the offensive linemen seemed unable to block the defensive linemen in the drills I saw.  Maybe it had to do with the particular drill, or the time of year, or something, but to me, it was worrisome.   The defensive lineman bull rushed the offensive lineman into the backfield at will almost every time.  In particular, the two rookie offensive linemen, Bowanko and Linder, had a hard time blocking a bull rush. 
Quote:So I've read that Beadles and Big Red got into it today (probably some bad blood from the Super Bowl still)

Clay Harbor vs Alualu

DeAndre Coleman vs. Patrick Lewis

Jaguar smackdown!

It happens if you search the web you'll find arguements that break out on every team in the league during this time of the year.  It shows that competition is intense and the practices arent that light.  Now if this continues in the locker room especially during preseason it would be a huge concern but to my understanding it ended on the field which is a good sign that its really about a whole lot of nothing other than media story.
Quote:What worries me is the way the offensive linemen seemed unable to block the defensive linemen in the drills I saw.  Maybe it had to do with the particular drill, or the time of year, or something, but to me, it was worrisome.   The defensive lineman bull rushed the offensive lineman into the backfield at will almost every time.  In particular, the two rookie offensive linemen, Bowanko and Linder, had a hard time blocking a bull rush. 
On the mock shift depth charts of most medias they have Luke Bowanko at the very bottom of the Center Position Oline depth chart.  I dont think we have to worry about him playing this year.  Now Linder on the other hand is suppose to start at RG so hopefully that's just rookie mistakes that will get worked out before the start of the regular season.

If there were no fights, I'd be concerned.
sounds like football

Pages: 1 2