Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Just got back from "scoreboard" event!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OMG.......every stadium in the country will eat their heart out!

Calling these beasts scoreboards is like calling a Cadillac a gocart.

The north end zone and its tarps are gone, replaced with a wonderland.

Khan and company just upped the ante in the league and Jacksonville is lucky to be a part of it.

The whole look and feel of the stadium are completely changed.

With the new agreement with Everbank......the naysayers about the Jags being here can 'Stuff It!"

I'm ready for football! :woot:

Man I wish I was still in Jax
You think you're ready for them - but you're not.

I was even more impressed than I expected to be.

Everything turned out the way we all hoped. A great job by everyone involved.

Khan rules.
I really hope i can make it out this season or next but money is so tight Undecided

Those video boards were the most impressive thing I've seen in a long long time.   I can't wait to see how they use them during the games.   They're as good as any TV set.   High definition and beautiful color.  

WOW

I've never seen anything like that.

The event was good. Soccer game was good. Scoreboards are huge! And very clear. Carrie underwood was real good. I've never herd anything except for next time he cheats but I enjoyed every song she performed. The pools are right behind me. The stadium looks different and that's a good thing. All in all I'm very impressed with the stadium upgrades.
It was an Awesome night for sure. Lots of fun, and the stadium is awesome. I am amazed at what they've done since the USMNT played their a little over a month ago. Simply amazing.

Khan is the man!

How was the turn out ?
How is the audio in the stadium? Not talking about concert audio, but moreso audio during the game and music, etc..

Quote:How was the turn out ?
From my eyes it was pretty good. News said 52 thousand and sum.
Quote:From my eyes it was pretty good. News said 52 thousand and sum.

Wow that's a great turn out! can't wait to see them for myself. Hoping to pick up some cheap preseason tickets or something this year.
It was an amazing evening. The look of the stadium has really changed with these updates. The video boards are even more impressive that I could have imagined. To me the two highlights of the evening were the Jacksonville video to unveil the boards and the standing ovation for Mr. Khan when formally introduced to the crowd.
Quote:Wow that's a great turn out! can't wait to see them for myself. Hoping to pick up some cheap preseason tickets or something this year.
I'm hoping to see them Oct. 5th when the Jags plays Pittsburgh...
Quote:It was an amazing evening. The look of the stadium has really changed with these updates. The video boards are even more impressive that I could have imagined. To me the two highlights of the evening were the Jacksonville video to unveil the boards and the standing ovation for Mr. Khan when formally introduced to the crowd.

Yea, the standing o was touching. I think it moved khans needle a little bit. Underwood was surprisingly good--another highlight.
Shad Khan sporting a pony tail.

It is indeed a new era.

[Image: temp276EverBankScoreboards072614--nfl_me...height=720]

Quote:How is the audio in the stadium? Not talking about concert audio, but moreso audio during the game and music, etc..

The audio, to me, was great. I thought they had improved it last year, but it still sounded horrible. Sometimes audio reception is a personal thing - but I thought it was a great improvement.
So no pictures of the boards by anyone that was there??? 

C'mon guys....help out those of us that weren't there! :yes: 

#jacksonvilleinmotion

even the chicken tenders they served at that food place in the bud zone had different seasoning and tasted awesome, waffle fries now too
Quote:So no pictures of the boards by anyone that was there???

C'mon guys....help out those of us that weren't there! :yes:
This video ain't bad

Pages: 1 2