Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hot Dog Stand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So did those fisticuffs ever actually take place there?.... 

Who was beating whom at the hot dog stand?
Is this hot dog stand famous? It seems everyone knew exactly what/ where it was when this was being discussed previously....or, is there like only one hot dog stand in center city Jax??

Quote:Is this hot dog stand famous? It seems everyone knew exactly what/ where it was when this was being discussed previously....or, is there like only one hot dog stand in center city Jax??

What the hell are you smoking man?
Quote:What the hell are you smoking man?

You don't remember what I am referring to??....

Did it all go down before you became a regular poster?...

Quote:You don't remember what I am referring to??....

Was it before you became a regular poster?...

Must have been because I don't remember anything about a hot dog stand.  
Quote:You don't remember what I am referring to??....

Did it all go down before you became a regular poster?...

I've been on here for years and I don't have a clue what you're talking about!!
Quote:Must have been because I don't remember anything about a hot dog stand.  

Oh.....it was hilarious...It developed into one of the classic threads of all time. It started out innocently enough, and then by somewhere in the middle of the thread, it escalated to a few posters were challenging each other to a fight that was supposed to take place at the hot dog stand. I even forget which posters it was.....but it was great because......it kept going on and on and getting post-poned because every time it would get close to the date it was supposed to actually go down, one of them would come up with excuses like having a schedule full of meetings that day, so they wouldn't be able to fight, but they'd always reschedule and continue at it on the thread. It was comedy gold!!!

Mad dog finally lived up to his name and got the rabies. what are you sipping on? Because it's gotta be better than what I got.
Quote:Mad dog finally lived up to his name and got the rabies. what are you sipping on? Because it's gotta be better than what I got.

You obviously aren't a long time member of this board. The cagey veterans should remember exactly what I am talking about. 
I've been around a few years. I don't remember this. But I would love the details.

I've been on here since 2005 and I'm completely lost
Quote:Oh.....it was hilarious...It developed into one of the classic threads of all time. It started out innocently enough, and then by somewhere in the middle of the thread, it escalated to a few posters were challenging each other to a fight that was supposed to take place at the hot dog stand. I even forget which posters it was.....but it was great because......it kept going on and on and getting post-poned because every time it would get close to the date it was supposed to actually go down, one of them would come up with excuses like having a schedule full of meetings that day, so they wouldn't be able to fight, but they'd always reschedule and continue at it on the thread. It was comedy gold!!!

That was gold! It was at the base of the modis building if I recall. I think it wa me, and a few other people, and their was one crazy who was being captain ultra violent. Or maybe it was someone else and I was at the hotdog cart in question at the time he said he was going to be there.

Yeah, that was a classic for me.

Then there was the time Bart Hubbuch (bent hubcap) was threatening to sue me in messages on the board because I pointed out he was a hack and had a bunch of stats flat out wrong.

Man....I've been here a LONG time!
Wait- did that start the "LET'S head to the Modis building" mass suicide mantras upon the smallest thing going wrong (Cortez Hankton pulled hammy, Quinn Gray camp INT, a failed 3rd down conversion in the 1st preseason game, etc) ?
Quote:I've been on here since 2005 and I'm completely lost

It may have been earlier.
Quote:Wait- did that start the "LET'S head to the Modis building" mass suicide mantras upon the smallest thing going wrong (Cortez Hankton pulled hammy, Quinn Gray camp INT, a failed 3rd down conversion in the 1st preseason game, etc) ?
I think that was earlier then this thread which I am starting to remember now. I don't think I posted in it at all, but remember reading it a bit now.
Quote:It may have been earlier.

must have been I don't remember this at all. The mass suicide to the Modis building was already in full swing by the time I came around. 
Quote:Then there was the time Bart Hubbuch (bent hubcap) was threatening to sue me in messages on the board because I pointed out he was a hack and had a bunch of stats flat out wrong.

Man....I've been here a LONG time!

I do remember that.  That was funny.
Quote:You obviously aren't a long time member of this board. The cagey veterans should remember exactly what I am talking about.
actually I've been around since 2003 although I used to be under the name "King Jag Fan" and a few other bad names. been more active as of late though.
I have been off and on here for ten years and have no idea what this is
Pages: 1 2 3 4