Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I know I'm being a bit impatient....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But can we get some training camp reports, please?

Lol! I know right! bwahahaha

GO JAGS!

lol! I thought I was the only one thinking like this. Im at work so im stalking the board for updates lol.

It was hot.

They stretched. Warmed up. Played catch.
Bullseye, I'm going to need you get a Twitter handle.

In the meantime there's this:

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...17be65a895
I'm worried about Cecil man. That dude seems to always have some sort of injury lingering now; I hope it will go away for good.

GO JAGS!!

I was at camp today. One thing that struck me immediately is that Marquis Lee is bigger than I expected (first time I saw him in person). I didn't see any effects from the injury. In fact, all the recievers seem to be moving well to me.
Quote:I'm worried about Cecil man. That dude seems to always have some sort of injury lingering now; I hope it will go away for good.

GO JAGS!!
Me too
Quote:Bullseye, I'm going to need you get a Twitter handle.

In the meantime there's this:

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...17be65a895
I have a twitter handle somewhere, but I can't remember the last time I was on it.

I don't get twitter.  It doesn't make sense to me.  I can't get a complete picture of something in 140 characters or less.
It ain't camp til the pads come on.
Quote:I was at camp today. One thing that struck me immediately is that Marquis Lee is bigger than I expected (first time I saw him in person). I didn't see any effects from the injury. In fact, all the recievers seem to be moving well to me.

Really? Interesting since he looks small(ish) on TV. 
Quote:I'm worried about Cecil man. That dude seems to always have some sort of injury lingering now; I hope it will go away for good.

GO JAGS!!

Did he get hurt already?
Quote:Did he get hurt already?

Yeah, at the end of practice. Hamstring I believe. Reports were he didn't have any ice or anything on it after practice though.
Quote:Really? Interesting since he looks small(ish) on TV. 

Well, it's not that he's a giant or anything but my perception of him when he was drafted was of a smaller fast guy.  He's fast but he's also every bit of his 6'0'' and looks like a solid 200 lbs or more to me.
Shorts is out again

smh

You are not alone bull