Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jadeveon Clowney unable to recognize Roger Goodell and Bill Belichick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lol, he even shook hands with Goodell.

I guess as long as he's not color blind, and he can distinguish one jersey from another, that's all that really matters. 

He's a real jen-u-us, apparently. 

He doesn't need to be a rocket surgeon. 

Quote:He doesn't need to be a rocket surgeon. 

True....but sheesh....not being able to recognize 2 of some of the the most visible people in your profession is kinda astounding. 

I think as a 3rd grader I could have correctly identified the NFL commissioner and one of its best coaches, if I saw them in front of me. 
Well, that's it for him.  He's getting cut.
A lot of players don't know much about the NFL when they enter the league. 

With as busy as a college student athlete life can be I guess it's not really that surprising. I'd think he'd know who Godell was being that he shook his hand in the draft.
Quote:With as busy as a college student athlete life can be I guess it's not really that surprising. I'd think he'd know who Godell was being that he shook his hand in the draft.
Yes, I'm sure a lot of time was spent on the student part by Clowney. 
Quote:Well, that's it for him.  He's getting cut.

I don't know about cut.  But Goodell might suspend him for 4 games
...as long as he can recognize Luck, Bortles and Locker/Mettenberger, then all is good.

Just hope he can mature when he gets better in the league. Off and on the field!

Dumb as a box of rocks, but if he hits guys like that dude from Michigan, he can forget the pope and Houston will let it go.

Quote:Yes, I'm sure a lot of time was spent on the student part by Clowney

Hahaha
I am pretty sure Dexter Manley couldn't read, but Redskins fans couldn't care less.  If Clowney can get to the QB no one in Houston will care if he can identify either of them.

Dexter had a huge drug problem, not the best comparision.

Quote:A lot of players don't know much about the NFL when they enter the league. 

A lot of players who retire from the league do not know much either. Ask Hugh Dougles.
He is looking good tonight

Pages: 1 2