Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Training Camp Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had to go through the training camp video before I got to the board.  Is it me or could they have at least taken off the tarp?  I can't wait until all of those eye sores are gone.

They've reduced the number of tarps down to 2 sections in the entire stadium.  Considering where we were a year ago, this is a major accomplishment. 

Tarps are a big deal to people, huh? 

Tarps are a big deal to the talking heads. Chris Berman could use a tarp over his sparkling dome.

Quote:Tarps are a big deal to the talking heads. Chris Berman could use a tarp over his sparkling dome.

That might not even be enough. It stretches but it. could. go. all. the. way.?
Quote:Tarps are a big deal to the talking heads. Chris Berman could use a tarp over his sparkling dome.

They're a big deal to those who don't do their research on the Jaguars which, unfortunately, is fairly common. People who know little about the team resort to such topics. It's like the cave man way of thinking...Jaguars = no fans, tarps, LA/London, bad.

I'd love to see some of these analysts name five players on the roster. Just five.
With the tarps off what is our total seating capacity? I thought it was like 74k if remember right, does anyone know where that ranks in the league
According to jaguars.com...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">EverBank Field seats 67,246, but additional temporary seats can be added behind the south end zone - expanding the capacity to well over 82,000 - for the annual Florida-Georgia game and Super Bowl.