Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Strain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone else going to watch this tonight? I've been looking forward to this sense they started running promo's in the spring.

My wife says she's already scared haha! Love FX best cable network shows hands down! 

It sounds interesting, I had to look it up a bit after you posted this.  I'll be honest I had no clue what it was prior to this.  I set it up to record so I can catch it later.

Quote:Anyone else going to watch this tonight? I've been looking forward to this sense they started running promo's in the spring.

My wife says she's already scared haha! Love FX best cable network shows hands down!

Cable? I thought you cut the cord?
Quote:Cable? I thought you cut the cord?

We did at the rental after we bought are house we got dish can't stream tv with satalite internet
Loving this show I'm Hooked!
Yeah I'm hooked also.  Going to be very interesting season coming.

Quote:Yeah I'm hooked also.  Going to be very interesting season coming.

It'll at least get me through until Walking Dead, I enjoyed their take on it and I'm excited to see it develop.
Quote:It'll at least get me through until Walking Dead, I enjoyed their take on it and I'm excited to see it develop.
exactly. Seems pretty legit so

Far.
I haven't even heard of this one yet.

Definitely a new twist on vampire shows. 

Quote:I haven't even heard of this one yet.

I don't watch a ton of TV but this show has my interest, I'd highly recommend trying to catch the first episode. It was interesting and packed full of little things that left me wondering how they will all tie together and play out.
Quote:I haven't even heard of this one yet.

it's on FX so you can catch the replay through out the week just DVR it, I really liked it.

Hmmm, I hope I can remember to DVR this tonight.

Quote:Hmmm, I hope I can remember to DVR this tonight.
That's a great idea since it came on last night.  :thumbsup: Wink
I thought the show was good. Always have to remember the pilot isn't as good as the rest of the season.

But I do agree FX is knocking out some good stuff. And if you haven't watched Archer you're missing out
Shows getting real good love the old man he's making the show for me
Seen it pop up on my media pc, haven't watch it yet though, going through boardwalk empire, will check it out tho. 

Quote:Shows getting real good love the old man he's making the show for me

It's definitely getting interesting. The old guy rocks.
Alright. You guys have piqued my interest; I'll check it out.
I'm such a doofus. I've been seeing the promos for weeks and telling myself it's a must see when it starts. Then I realized last night while I was watching an episode of The Americans I've had recorded for months that, well, the ads for The Strain were months old. So I missed all episodes so far. The good news is that I can stream them via DirecTV's on demand service. The bad news is they are missing episode 3, and they are not one of the TV providers that allows streaming episodes from the FX web site.

Pages: 1 2 3