Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AFC South Pick'em Week 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At Tennessee    -3    Houston

Houston Trying for a playoff spot so, I'm going with Houston

At Indianapolis    -4.5     Jacksonville

Pick'em. I know Indy is tough at home but..... The Jags seem to be playing with renewed confidence so.....

3 - 0 Last week

32 - 18 overall

Houstan and J-ville! Lets go for the sweep. We can send coltsworriorier crying drowned out tears in Lucas 'retractable roof' oil stadium's piped in crowd noise!

22-12 overall
29-21 Overall

Texans 

Jags

27-20 overall

Texans over Titans

Colts over Jaguars
Jacksonville (3-12) at indy (7-8)-Neither team has much to play for.  However, if momentum means anything, that favors Jacksonville.  Jacksonville is feeling a little better since ruining the tacks season, getting revenge for the earlier nationally televised embarrassment and stopping a nine game slide.  Indy was just knocked out of the playoffs last week.  I think Jacksonville matches up well with Indy.  Jacksonville wins 24-20.

Tennessee (8-7) at Houston (9-6)-As I indicated above, Jacksonville ruined Tennessee's season by beating them.  In the process, Mariota suffered a broken leg.  The tacks have nothing to play for.  The Texans will not get a first round bye, so they may be tempted to rest some starters.  But they are playing for momentum and seeding.  More advantageous seeding could mean the difference between playing Kansas City (which blanked them 30-0 in Houston in the playoffs last year) and Miami.  Houston wins 23-16.

Last week:  2-1

Overall:  32-18

Have a happy and safe New year.  Don't drink and drive!
Time for the Jaguars to continue messing up their draft position while the texans try to keep momentum into the playoffs.

I'll take the Jags and Texans.

If the Jaguars feel like running up the score on Indy the can do it, I think of all the team's in the division the Jaguars are probably the colts worst matchup since we stop the pass well and can get a rush on their bad offensive line while also being able to score points against a mediocre at best defense.

Titans will likely look very similar with Cassell in the game since they were only successful thanks to their run game and defense anyway, but I think the Texans are the slightly better of the two.
31-19 overall.

Texans. Jaguars.
33-17 overall.

Titans over Texans

Colts over Jags

28-22

This week's picks:

Texans

Jags
WVU sux.

That is all.
This week is make or break for me in terms of finishing over or under .500.

Last week 1-2

Overall 25-25

Jaguars over Colts 23-20

Texans over Titans 16-14

Quote:This week is make or break for me in terms of finishing over or under .500.

Last week 1-2

Overall 25-25

Jaguars over Colts 23-20

Texans over Titans 16-14

Texans over Bengals 17-6

I didn't know the texans played a double-header this week, and you are picking them to sweep.
Quote:I didn't know the texans played a double-header this week, and you are picking them to sweep.

Hey... how did that get on there?

Texans

Jaguars

2-1 last week

32-18 overall

Since this is the last week, I'll take a chance and go with both home teams.

Tennessee beats Houston

Indianapolis beats Jacksonville
Week # 16 Results:  2-1

Overall Results: 36-14

Week # 17 selections:

Jacksonville

Tennessee

27-13 overall.   Lets see this week i will pick

titians

now that gus is gone,are the jags a different team i think they could be. colts game could go either way,but since they are at home,and we beat them earlier. im gonna have to go with

Colts

Jags n tinhorns
I think this is the only week this season I went O'fer.

In any case it was fun as usual. Hopefully next year I won't need to predict against the Jaguars for half the season consecutively.

Shame you didn't care @coltswarriors Could have been running around like you had won a championship Luck style!

Maybe an 8-8 banner?
Pages: 1 2