Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Calling all beer nerds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With a launch on the horizon, I figured why not clue my other family in on an initiative that GrassLands is working on - the Grasstacular Fundathon!

Basically, we're in the middle of a crowd-funding campaign to help build out our taproom and brewery in Tallahassee. If you guys & gals are so interested, we'd love to have you involved! For those that don't know what crowdfunding is, first crawl out from under that rock you've been living and Google Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc., etc., etc. Our campaign is through crowdbrewed.com, which is a platform that focuses solely on supporting craft breweries. Cool? Here's the details:

Check out our campaign site (https://crowdbrewed.com/rewards/campaign...brewingco/) and get involved! We've got a bunch of really awesome rewards and experiences if you are so inclined to join a bunch of others that are supporting the progress of craft beer in the FL Panhandle! Who doesn't want a shirt, a custom beer glass, or a membership where you get special release beers all year? 

Thanks in advance and we're stoked over here! 

[Image: Grasslands-99.jpg]

So happy that you're making this happen Gabe!

Quote:So happy that you're making this happen Gabe!
That makes two of us! We're so stoked that so many people are as excited as we are...definitely evidenced by the number of people getting involved with our campaign! 
...and keep in mind that supporting this initiative doesn't require you to live in Tallahassee, though it'd be a plus for us as s/h isn't being factored in Wink
Very cool. Things seem to be going better with each update. Keep it going.

Quote:Very cool. Things seem to be going better with each update. Keep it going.
Thanks buddy - they do! Sooner or later, we'll get this thing launched. It appears to be getting closer & closer with each passing day Smile
Quote:With a launch on the horizon, I figured why not clue my other family in on an initiative that GrassLands is working on - the Grasstacular Fundathon!

Basically, we're in the middle of a crowd-funding campaign to help build out our taproom and brewery in Tallahassee. If you guys & gals are so interested, we'd love to have you involved! For those that don't know what crowdfunding is, first crawl out from under that rock you've been living and Google Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc., etc., etc. Our campaign is through crowdbrewed.com, which is a platform that focuses solely on supporting craft breweries. Cool? Here's the details:

Check out our campaign site (https://crowdbrewed.com/rewards/campaign...brewingco/) and get involved! We've got a bunch of really awesome rewards and experiences if you are so inclined to join a bunch of others that are supporting the progress of craft beer in the FL Panhandle! Who doesn't want a shirt, a custom beer glass, or a membership where you get special release beers all year? 

Thanks in advance and we're stoked over here! 

[Image: Grasslands-99.jpg]

Who's the hawt chick? 
Quote:Who's the hawt chick? 

He has his arm around her and she's wearing a ring... down boy!

His wife...
Yup, that's the brains behind our general management (HR, Finances, etc.) - and the wifey. Every scraggly brewery staff needs a pretty face. 
Quote:He has his arm around her and she's wearing a ring... down boy!

Well, I did miss the ring.....but in my defense they all had their arms around each other....so...

She is a cutie tho, lucky guy. A brewery business and a hot wife....

Hopefully ya got a pre-nup, tho Ninja 

Hot women have restless hearts. 
Stop it.

Quote:Well, I did miss the ring.....but in my defense they all had their arms around each other....so...

:no:
Quote: :no:

Oh no?? 

Remember that old classic?? 

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, ne-ver make a pretty woman your wife...."..... Laughing Laughing 

That guy knew what he was talking about :yes: 

Quote:Stop it.

Relax....just having a little fun, sheesh. 
Quote:Well, I did miss the ring.....but in my defense they all had their arms around each other....so...

LOL - a good sour is my best defense against restlessness  :thumbsup:
Quote:LOL - a good sour is my best defense against restlessness  :thumbsup:

well played.... Wink
We're over $9,000! So stoked about the support and there's so much more to come, I'm sure of it Smile

[Image: af266292-7727-448d-bade-05829823ce33.jpg]

Are you the president of the local chapter of the He Man Woman Haters Club?? :blink:
Quote:He has his arm around her and she's wearing a ring... down boy!
So does the guy on the left of him....

Weird group they are.
Pages: 1 2