Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Miss Delaware stripped of crown, scholarship because she's too old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Miss Delaware stripped of crown, scholarship because she's too old

Miss Delaware 2014 has been stripped of her title and the chance to compete in the Miss America competition because she's too old for the crown. 

Twenty-four-year-old Amanda Longacre was crowned on June 14 and less than two weeks later she was informed she would be losing her title. She will turn 25 before the year's end, disqualifying her from the competition, she explained to MyFoxPhilly.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...e-too-old/

Obviously she is an old hag.  There should be a winner that is no older than 15.  :unsure:

Saying that some girl is "too old" for a crown in a beauty pageant at the age of 25 reeks of somebody with a pedophile problem.  :yucky:

24 is too old, da what.

Not too old for me!
Quote:Not too old for me!

Dirty old man.
That's just silly! They didn't know how old she was when she entered the pageant to being with??

The Miss American age limit was used to be 27, wonder why they made it even younger?
Quote:That's just silly! They didn't know how old she was when she entered the pageant to being with??

The Miss American age limit was used to be 27, wonder why they made it even younger?

I agree, even though we are twenty seven, we still have more than the old guys round here can handle.  Wink
Quote:I agree, even though we are twenty seven, we still have more than the old guys round here can handle.  Wink

Exactly!! Big Grin
Didn't she realize she was on Toddlers and Tiaras?

Quote:That's just silly! They didn't know how old she was when she entered the pageant to being with??

Because the Donald likes to groom his next wife before they turn 25. 
Quote:Because the Donald likes to groom his next wife before they turn 25.

Donald has the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants. He likes the young, exotic ones! :thumbsup:
Who don't?
I stopped reading after "miss Delaware stripped..."

Was disappointed when I clicked the link