Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: In bag of fast food, a surprise: Marijuana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From My Hometown Newspaper

In bag of fast food, a surprise: Marijuana

A trip to Sonic intended as a treat ended with a surprise twist for a Frederick woman.

Carla McFarland said she went to Sonic on Guilford Drive on Wednesday with her 6-year-old daughter and 8-year-old son after a trip to the library and a morning spent packing boxes. After passing chicken strips and fries to her children, McFarland, 35, reached into the bag for her own food and found a small plastic bag containing what appeared to be marijuana in a third container holding her own fries.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/cr...9238a.html

Do you want to get fried with that?

I've always enjoyed finding baked goods.

I'll have a burger with a side of the devils salad please. Some folks have all the luck. Shoot, I celebrate a few extra fries in the bottom of the bag. some sweet sticky green and I'm doing the happy dance.

The story says she's hard up for money. Could a lawsuit be in the cards? Nahhh, this is 'murica. We don't do that.
A great combination tweed and food is. Smoke the tweed and acquire the munchies. Eat the food and cure the munchies...

Niiiiiiiiiice...

NH3...
Chicken POT pie?
Think of the poor sap who mysteriously lost his or her last morsel of the sweet ganja
I must live a boring life...I've never found a finger in my chili or some pot in my fries!! Sad