Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Drifter, No crazy articles today, time to party.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy birthday to our resident crazy article link master. Hope it's a good one.

Happy Birthday Drifter!!
Dang, beat me to it. Must have had too much bourbon in that cup last night.

Happy Birthday Drifter! Hope you get yourself some train time in!

Quote:Dang, beat me to it. Must have had too much bourbon in that cup last night.

Happy Birthday Drifter! Hope you get yourself some train time in!
The problem was not to much bourbon( Lets be real, no such thing as to much bourbon ), it's just that you stopped last night instead of continuing on through now like I did.     [Image: drunken-smiley.jpg]
Happy Birthday Drifter!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Banana Banana Banana
I am sure there is a naked man committing a crime somewhere and Drifter will let us know about it soon enough.

Quote:I am sure there is a naked man committing a crime somewhere and Drifter will let us know about it soon enough.

It's his birthday...maybe he's the naked guy today!!!
Quote:The problem was not to much bourbon( Lets be real, no such thing as to much bourbon ), it's just that you stopped last night instead of continuing on through now like I did.    

Well I had to stop to sleep! I was exhausted from drinking all night!

Quote:Well I had to stop to sleep! I was exhausted from drinking all night!
Sissy, Sleep? You'll get all the sleep you need when you are dead........................................................................Roadhouse.
haha great title op, Happy Bday Drifter!

Happy BDAY Drift Dude.

Happy Birthday D-man! Hopefully we'll be able to post a crazy story about you tomorrow.
Thanks Y'all I'll Party tonight.... drink some Johnnie Walker Black and fire up one of my Cuban Cigars

Happy birthday!
Quote:The problem was not to much bourbon( Lets be real, no such thing as to much bourbon ), it's just that you stopped last night instead of continuing on through now like I did.     [Image: drunken-smiley.jpg]

Looks like a drunk Miley Cyrus

Quote:Happy birthday!

Thank You