Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I am So Tired of these Articles!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ars-games/

Everything we do seems to get picked at by dumb and I mean idiot sports writers. All they do is scan for articles and try to make something out of it.
Read the comments. Has the world got this many fools???
Quote:Read the comments. Has the world got this many fools???

Yes it does.  Don't let us them get to you.
I'm surprised #jagnation didn't Twitter bomb PFT after releasing this article. We're pretty good at correcting misinformation.
Quote:I'm surprised #jagnation didn't Twitter bomb PFT after releasing this article. We're pretty good at correcting misinformation.
Good idea. I'm on it! Anyone want to join me? 
Then stop reading PFT. As a football opinion site I rank it just above stagnant hot dog cart water.

I'm so mad I could just poop.

Quote:I'm so mad I could just poop.

That's probably just your coffee kicking in.
Who cares?
I wouldn't expect anything from Florio and his crew to not have a negative slant towards the Jaguars. It's their shtick.

I mean they didn't even mention the city owns the stadium and that the team is paying for 2/3 of the cost.

Quote:I'm so mad I could just poop.
So long ex-lax. Hello PFT! Banana
It is called the dead zone, and to be honest having tax payers pay 68% of the cost of an exotic upgrades costing $63 million dollars for a stadium that is almost 20 years old and doesnt improve critical things such as structure, or say parking does seem a bit foolish especially if Khan turns around and relocates the team down the road.

Big deal.

Perhaps you should check where that money is actually coming from.
Who cares? Some of you are just way too sensitive, if there's anything that's perceived as negative written about the Jags, you freak out. Some of you should be on the Mount Rushmore of butthurt.

Personally, I'd like to see the actions on the field. I also like cheering and making noise as a 12th man. 

Quote:Who cares?

Rico hopefully. Irregular bowel movements and/or stool size and color could be symptoms of serious gastrointestinals diseases.
Just waiting for him to come out of the closet wearing teal and black.

You can just see people who made fun of us in the past just reaching to keep doing so. It is apparent the tide is changing in Jacksonville and I think it upsets some people.

Quote:Rico hopefully. Irregular bowel movements and/or stool size and color could be symptoms of serious gastrointestinals diseases.
...or bad Mexican food.
Pages: 1 2 3 4