Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I did it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well folks, it was a tough row to hoe, but it's been accomplished.  I had to mind my P's and Q's.  I had to cross my T's and dot my i's.  I had to make sure to not wipe my butt sideways.  I had to slow to a full stop at every Stop Sign.  I had to get my car registered and pay my back taxes.  

But I did it.  I've withstood the horrors of the dreaded curse that is a Warning Point!!! 

And let me say, it was worth it.  Yes, I was reprimanded for calling a certain blogger on another website some pretty choice words.  But it was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

I've survived!!!! 

Thanks to all those who made this possible!  Thank you to the Moderator that set me straight.  Though I cannot promise I won't spew vile words towards that blogger, I will try to be on the up and up moving forward.  

Now everyone to the Wells Fargo for a celebratory CANNONBALL!!!!!!

I think we were talking about something else...
I've had the same warning point for about 30 years now. They don't tell you that it will be on your PERMANENT RECORD.
I've had the same warning point since last June. Damn board won't take it off, Hey MODS, do something about it

There goes your street cred....... :down:

I think I lost my point then gained it back after my comment about Kurt Warner. Definitely worth it imo.

Wait, if you are warned for a post does it remove the likes you got for that post? All I care about are likes.
Quote:I've had the same warning point since last June. Damn board won't take it off, Hey MODS, do something about it
There's nothing mods can do  to assist.  You need to reach out to the root admins. 
I've got zero warnings.

I need to try harder.
Quote:There's nothing mods can do to assist. You need to reach out to the root admins.

Jaguars MB moderators: we aspire to be as efficient as the DMV.
Quote:Jaguars MB moderators: we aspire to be as efficient as the DMV.

Maybe if the pay was a little better.
Quote:Well folks, it was a tough row to hoe, but it's been accomplished.  I had to mind my P's and Q's.  I had to cross my T's and dot my i's.  I had to make sure to not wipe my butt sideways.  I had to slow to a full stop at every Stop Sign.  I had to get my car registered and pay my back taxes.  

But I did it.  I've withstood the horrors of the dreaded curse that is a Warning Point!!! 

And let me say, it was worth it.  Yes, I was reprimanded for calling a certain blogger on another website some pretty choice words.  But it was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

I've survived!!!! 

Thanks to all those who made this possible!  Thank you to the Moderator that set me straight.  Though I cannot promise I won't spew vile words towards that blogger, I will try to be on the up and up moving forward.  

Now everyone to the Wells Fargo for a celebratory CANNONBALL!!!!!!

LOL, I need to go out to my pool and do the celebratory CANNONBALL!!!  I just achieved my first point!  Perhaps maybe I'm one of the "in" crowd right now!  LOL!
Quote:LOL, I need to go out to my pool and do the celebratory CANNONBALL!!!  I just achieved my first point!  Perhaps maybe I'm one of the "in" crowd right now!  LOL!
It's the circle of life.  One loses his and another one picks it up.
I believe my warning post comes off this month. Should be pretty soon. I've never asked to get any of my previous ones removed. They've been on my ball, I mean on the ball.mremoving them., whatever er.,I should be clean and sober in a few days.
Quote:I should be clean and sober in a few days.

Anyone wanna take bets on the over/under of this happening? Wink