Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Guy Who Was Shot Breaking Into Home Didn’t Deserve It, Says Shot Guy’s Mom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guy Who Was Shot Breaking Into Home Didn’t Deserve It, Says Shot Guy’s Mom

Boys and girls, that is what we call an “evergreen” headline, because the story remains the same, and only the details of why, where and when seems to change.

The family of a Rialto man who was shot and killed while allegedly breaking into a neighbor’s home Sunday night is disputing the homeowner’s account of what happened.

http://bearingarms.com/guy-shot-breaking...n=baupdate

Clearly he was just confused.  This angel wasn't into that kind of stuff.

Quote:Clearly he was just confused. This angel wasn't into that kind of stuff.
Not that this is the same thing, just a humorous anecdote.

Long ago I was having a party at my house. We ran out of beer and one of my friends (who had obviously been imbibing) volunteered to go get more. When he got back, he walked into my neighbor's living room carrying two cases of beer.
Great another one of these. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Quote:Great another one of these. Lather, rinse, repeat.
What do they do in your homeland?  Throw a wooden clog at them?
Quote:What do they do in your homeland?  Throw a wooden clog at them?
He will just let them take his Asian pron.
...apparently its not only the son that deserved it  :whistling:

Quote:What do they do in your homeland?  Throw a wooden clog at them?
I don't know, I have never been burgled , and I literally do not know a single person who has been.
Quote:I don't know, I have never been burgled , and I literally do not know a single person who has been.

Gee...I live in the big ol mean, scary United States and I can say the same thing.
Quote:Gee...I live in the big ol mean, scary United States and I can say the same thing.
Your words, not mine.
Quote:Your words, not mine.

Yeah...guess I didn't dog out American enough for you. Rolleyes