Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Worldwide Jaguars Fan Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Visit here sometimes but haven't posted much. I'm an expatriate Jags fan and thought it would be interesting to see where all the Jaguars fans are located around the world. I've started a Jaguars map so let me know where you represent the Jags and I'll add your location to the map. Would be cool if every state, country and continent had Jags fans. I'm originally from Jacksonville and now living in Kirishima, Japan.

Jags Map

[Image: b0671488-2d60-4c1d-87f4-be5e50ce166e_zps84687bc8.png]

Is it dangerous living there after the meltdown of the nuclear plant after the tsunami??

yea basically. I'm in Westfield Indiana just north of Indianapolis. I have a big Fred Taylor poster at my office at work and let all the Clots fan know what's up. 

I'm way south of the meltdown so it doesn't affect us at all. Was scary for a while though.

San Diego, CA!

I'm birmingham United Kingdom here Wink
Anchorage, Alaska

Ystrad Mynach, Wales, United Kingdom
Lytham St. Annes, England, UK

Bostwick, Fl representing!
Killeen, TX
Denver CO

Gulfport, MS

Birmingham, the hotbed of Jaguars fandom in England
Thanks for the locations so far! Will keep adding to the map!

[Image: f93baa67-9283-4937-b4a3-5ab6ec1b6221_zps9efa316c.png]

Weirsdale Florida.  Good luck finding it on a map lol.

Quote:yea basically. I'm in Westfield Indiana just north of Indianapolis. I have a big Fred Taylor poster at my office at work and let all the Clots fan know what's up. 
I used to live in Fishers.  Moved back to Florida a few years ago.   Indy is a nice place, too bad it is infested with colts fans.   Smile

Anyway, for the map  Sanford, FL 32771

Checking in from Jacksonville, Fl!
Farnborough, United Kingdom, give or take.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, I moved from Deltona, FL 4 years ago still a huge Jags fan here in Cowboys media area.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11