Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I made the o_zone, my life is complete now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merry xmas to me!!!

Moodachay from Corrales, NM:
It's always coaching John, always.
John: Yeah, I know.
lol

Grats!  You still read his column?  I might have to go back to reading it now that the Gusfest is over.

You haven't made it until you get in the AskVic segment two weeks in a row.

Havn't read the ozone in literal years and I'm a better man for it
Quote: 

Merry xmas to me!!!

<div style="margin:0px 0px 10px;font-size:15px;color:rgb(0,179,210);font-weight:700;font-family:'Arial Regular', Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(0,0,0);">Moodachay from Corrales, NM:
It's always coaching John, always.

</div>
[Image: puking600.jpg?w=584&h=359]
Quote:Havn't read the ozone in literal years and I'm a better man for it

Am I a bad fan for not even going to Jags.com? I stopped in September. Ozone, not in my periphery of course.
Quote:Am I a bad fan for not even going to Jags.com? I stopped in September. Ozone, not in my periphery of course.

There isn't much there to be honest. Sexton, Ozone and Shadrick don't move the needle in any of the media things they do, might just be a personal taste thing though.
lol nice...Oehser's snide opinions (which are often wrong) have made me visit jaguars.com the least ever since we've had the team

When Vic left, I quit going to Jags.com
Quote:<div style="margin:0px 0px 10px;color:rgb(0,179,210);font-family:'Arial Regular', Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;font-weight:700;background-color:rgb(0,0,0);">JackCity from Wexford, Ireland:
Havn't read the ozone in literal years and I'm a better man for it          
</div>

Fixed that for you  :teehee:

I made it on Ask Vic on both Jags.com and Packers.com soooo

Also, people are still reading the o-zone? I don't care for an opinion column about the Jaguars from a guy that has no writing skills, no football experience, no pro sports industry experience or any relative experience to draw from.. Vic actually had years of knowledge to protract from along with countless anecdotes and snark. Oesher is like talking to that guy you see at Publix once a week when he's getting lottery tickets.  You know, that guy that is more of a baseball fan than a football fan. You still have to remind him who the players on the team are. 

Quote:When Vic left, I quit going to Jags.com

I came across a Jaguars related tidbit from Vic:

Ray from Clark, NJ

What do you think of Tom Coughlin going back to Jacksonville to coach the Jaguars?

<b>Very few fan bases have a chance to say welcome back, we were wrong about you. I hope Jaguars fans have that chance.</b>

Read more: http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/a...z4U5y9t4OU
Aw, that's my guy. Cheers 6.
Quote:Aw, that's my guy. Cheers 6.

Though I root against the team that current employs Vic,  he's indeed a classic!     One of the best football writers ever.
Quote:Fixed that for you  :teehee:

Plenty of fail in your fix.
Yep, I made it on ask Vic 2 times in 6 years. I made it on Ozone about 2 times in the first couple months. And then I stopped reading, because it was really Vic that got me in the habit of reading Jaguars.com everyday. I remember when the hot post on the forum would appear on the side of the column and I would click and read them. Good times.

Anyhow, Oehser was never as satisfying as Vic was. I don't even know how to find the ozone anymore, I just skip straight to the forum for the most part.
Way to rain on my parade guys!

Thanks a lot!!!

:woot:

only reason I ever went
Quote:You haven't made it until you get in the AskVic segment two weeks in a row.
You ever made it to Video Ask Vic? If not; then sit your insignificant behind back down.