Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Teal Time radio will be on every monday night 10:15 pm.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is ctjags just wanted to inform everyone we will be on every Monday night 10:15 pm.  Whether in season or not.  I have some great guys with me.  Boe Knows and Bubba and soon Bold City Digital jacob Wulff.    We are trying our best to get player interviews as well.  

Since the topics will remain about the Jaguars Players and Staff.  And the community in general hope as many listen as possible.   We have a good intro and great informative information.  hope every one gets to listen the new link is.   http://www.spreaker.com/show/teal-time-90-4-loco   please share with other jags fans and follow.  Our official facebook page and twitter page is on that page.  

LETS GO JAGS!

would you please stop spamming the board with this crap?

Thank you.  

Why is it crap when about the Jags.   And real opinions from fans.  Always hating. 

Quote:Why is it crap when about the Jags.   And real opinions from fans.  Always hating. 

Not hating at all. 

Just don't know why you couldn't have put it in one of your other thread(s) about this thats all. 
I dont know what thread to put it in.  And since focuses on real topics like here.  Dont see why cant be here.   If was about just jags fans.  Then yes.  But we talk about the postitions, and blackmon, and D line.  Just as example.

Is this Jaggin after dark?
I think one of you should call yourselves "Mick Jaguar".... B)

It was.  But the on who came up with that whole idea.  Backed out so keep his idea would be wrong for us.  

Quote:Why is it crap when about the Jags.   And real opinions from fans.  Always hating.

This thread isn't about the Jags. It's about your radio show.

Sideline.
After multiple threads I have to agree with TMD, it definitely feels like spam.
The show consentrates on the jags.  And np  Gotya side line.   Admin please move there. now i know where it belongs.   I will post this over there from now on.

The rules of sideline state talk about anything but football.   When the show is about football and the Jaguars.   That still is about football.  

Quote:The rules of sideline state talk about anything but football.   When the show is about football and the Jaguars.   That still is about football.

You have an interesting writing style. I''m wondering if you talk the way you write. I'll check it out.