Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: JAGS Caravan: Bortles and Storm Return Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took my son there and we had a great time. I got Boselli, Bortles, Shorts and Storm Johnson to sign my Jags hat. My son got his MJD embroidered jersey signed by them too and we'll have it framed since it doesn't fit him anymore.

Bortles is a geniunely nice guy who took the time to talk to people and spend several minutes with some handicapped children. He spent a couple minutes talking to one kid in particular. He definitely seemed to enjoy himself there and wasn't going through the motions. Storm Johnson was the same way. Shorts didn't seem too excited about being there though.
It was hot as hades, Cecil is always one of the most generous signers.  Cecil signed a jersey for me and was very, very appreciative.  Bortles knocked it out of the park.  He signed waaaaay till after dark even though all the PRI Folks wanted to go home.  Bortles is an awesome guy and signed for EVERYONE but u have to realize Shorts rode the Jags Caravan bus from Jax to Oviedo while Blake drove himself which is about 5 minutes from where he grew up.  Both guys get an A++ in my book