Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars vs Colts Score Prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jaguars 10, Colts 35

Titans game was a fluke, Jags revert back to their old self.
Jaguars - 28 

Clots - 24

I think it's going to be a similar affair that we saw in London. The running game will be there for us but I think our front seven is going to get after Luck again. It'll be close but we'll play mistake free again and pull it out. 

I hate the colts... Also, i hate that they will win next week.

jags- 24

Colts- 31
Quote:Jaguars - 28 

Clots - 24

I think it's going to be a similar affair that we saw in London. The running game will be there for us but I think our front seven is going to get after Luck again. It'll be close but we'll play mistake free again and pull it out. 

You think our running game will be there for us? Aren't both TJ Yeldon and Chris Ivory suffering through some injuries? I don't know if Corey Grant will lead the way if that's the case.

Jags win 27-20
24-20

Jags

51 - 17,

Monster game by everyone on the team!!!

Quote:You think our running game will be there for us? Aren't both TJ Yeldon and Chris Ivory suffering through some injuries? I don't know if Corey Grant will lead the way if that's the case.

They'll figure it out. 
28-17 Jags

Ironically the Jags seem to have more to play for at 3-12 than the clots do at 7-8 since they've been eliminated from playoff contention.  Wouldn't the smart thing for both teams be to either not play their stars to evaluate talent for next year or to at least not play them deep into the 3rd quarter?

Marrone's Jags won't do that though because he's coaching for a more permanent gig here or elsewhere.  However, I could see Pagano doing that assuming he feels safe enough about his job security.  The Jags will win this by a touchdown or more.  If both the Jets and Bears lose as expected on Sunday it means our record will be 4-12 and tied with the Jets.  I'm assuming we'll win the tie breaker with them on draft position as they appear to have had a much tougher schedule than us.  If this all plays out this way it means we'll be picking 4th behind the Bears.

We'll lose by 20 just to make the tittians fans apoplectic.
This is the first time in many years that I feel confident talking a little trash to all my knucklehead friends back in Indy. I think we will win and with room to spare. I have that much confidence in Marrone and that much conviction that Gus was a human millstone on this team. 

Jags 42- clots 10, Jags in a second week new coach having blowout. Boom.

Colts will claim their starters have a bunch of injuries, and play their second stringers and lose on purpose, for a better draft position. Jaguars win by a close margin.
I'm worried about our run game in this one. If we had our backs healthy, I'd say we def win. I call it a close game that could go either way. We'll see which Blake shows up.
Jaguars 28, Colts 31
Just because Gus isn't here:

38-24 Jay-G-wires

Quote:You think our running game will be there for us? Aren't both TJ Yeldon and Chris Ivory suffering through some injuries? I don't know if Corey Grant will lead the way if that's the case.

This situation has been the wet dream jags02 has been having for 2 years.
Quote:Jaguars 10, Colts 35

Titans game was a fluke, Jags revert back to their old self.

Wait..

Didn't our old self beat the colts the last two times we played?
So if we revert back to our old selves we win right? B/c the bad version Jags beat the clots already

Pages: 1 2 3