Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Good read about our front office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...y-caldwell

Word is starting to spread on what we have building in Jacksonville. I'm glad I can witness it from the beginning.
Another positive article about the Jags, what in the world is going on??

The Gus juice is overflowing right now.

Seriously!!! Don't know what to do with my self.

It's scary

[Image: img24569968.jpg]

[Image: juices3.jpg]

LOUD NOISES!!! All this is until we start winning consistently. If this year doesn't meet media expectations we'll go back down to the bottom.

It's about time, really.

So much Gus. Everywhere.

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...y-caldwell

Word is starting to spread on what we have building in Jacksonville. I'm glad I can witness it from the beginning.
Funny thing about that interview is at 01:20 he talks about Cecil Shorts & Ace Sanders (giving them props) so I guess a few of us were right by stating that Ace certainlly isnt on the bubble as much as other players in a different thread...
Nice article but I am getting the sense with the national writers they are drinking a little too much Gus juice and are putting unrealistic expectations on this season.  I think 5 or 6 wins and actually being competitive in the others would be a step forward I could live with.

[Image: happygus.gif]

I heard Gil Brant on 1010 yesterday evening. At one point he said the NFL community knows what’s going on in JAX.  It’s the casual fan that cant see it yet.

This article and the other stuff I'm reading/hearing….It feels good

Quote:LOUD NOISES!!! All this is until we start winning consistently. If this year doesn't meet media expectations we'll go back down to the bottom.
However, still staring at one of the NFL's most talent-deprived rosters - NFL.Com on Bortles signing

The belief in Gus is coming close to the hope that the fans and players have placed in him, but the wins have to come before you start ranking him as one of the better coaches in the league.
Quote:However, still staring at one of the NFL's most talent-deprived rosters - NFL.Com on Bortles signing

The belief in Gus is coming close to the hope that the fans and players have placed in him, but the wins have to come before you start ranking him as one of the better coaches in the league.

Winning determines if a coach is successful?  Gosh...
Quote:Winning determines if a coach is successful?  Gosh...

That's just crazy talk.
Quote:I heard Gil Brant on 1010 yesterday evening. At one point he said the NFL community knows what’s going on in JAX. It’s the casual fan that cant see it yet.

This article and the other stuff I'm reading/hearing….It feels good

I heard that interview, pretty good stuff there. I heard him say though that Blake Bortles was drafted out of Stanford. Close enough for government work! ;-)
Quote:I heard that interview, pretty good stuff there. I heard him say though that Blake Bortles was drafted out of Stanford. Close enough for government work! ;-)
<span style="font-family:arial;">He also said we are lucky because Toby G has a hot wife.

</span>

(paraphrasing)

...smh...

Quote:Winning determines if a coach is successful?  Gosh...

There's a fine line between winning and whining.
Quote:Nice article but I am getting the sense with the national writers they are drinking a little too much Gus juice and are putting unrealistic expectations on this season.  I think 5 or 6 wins and actually being competitive in the others would be a step forward I could live with.

Individuals putting expetations on our 2014 season is simply an singular opinion. Even if this opinion is shared by some, it's still an opinion...

Now the Jaguars's opinion is what truly matters. Opinions are like rectums, everyone has one and they believe that theirs don't stink...

NH3...
Quote:[Image: happygus.gif]

Finally what Gus?

NH3...
Pages: 1 2