Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: See What Happens When A Pregnant Mistress Shows Up At Her Boyfriend’s Wedding In A Wedding Dress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

See What Happens When A Pregnant Mistress Shows Up At Her Boyfriend’s Wedding In A Wedding Dress

What happens when your mistress shows up to your wedding…wearing a bridal gown? As you can imagine, it doesn’t go well.

hat’s what happened in China, as this video shows. The groom’s pregnant mistress arrives at the wedding and begins attacking the bride. While some step in to subdue the bride and mistress, the video is priceless

http://americanoverlook.com/see-what-hap...ss-2/19451

Why she attacking the bride?? The groom is the cheating bastard...why not go after him??
Quote:Why she attacking the bride?? The groom is the cheating [BAD WORD REMOVED]...why not go after him??

In this case, I agree. Kinda bizarre. 
And how is she a mistress if the guy is/was her boyfriend who is just now getting married? Isn't she just his ex-girlfriend (who may not have known of her pending ex-hood.)

Quote:And how is she a mistress if the guy is/was her boyfriend who is just now getting married? Isn't she just his ex-girlfriend (who may not have known of her pending ex-hood.)

I wondered that same thing!!
What really woulda been awesome is if they all stopped fighting half way through and broke out in some gangnam style.. 

Quote:What really woulda been awesome is if they all stopped fighting half way through and broke out in some gangnam style..

Ether that or Godzilla attacks everyone
Quote:Ether that or Godzilla attacks everyone

Why not both? :thumbsup:
Godzilla does gangnam.......  :teehee:

Where was Dragon Fury during all of this?

Quote:Where was Dragon Fury during all of this?

In a wedding dress I'm betting... :whistling:
Quote:Godzilla does gangnam.......  :teehee:

Tell me you wouldn't wanna see that!!! Banana
Where's Jerry Springer when you need him?

[Image: 6fu35Aq.gif]

Quote:Where was Dragon Fury during all of this?
Who do you think was holding the camera?  This is video gold for that new big screen of his. 
Oh no she diint!!!!
Quote:Oh no she diint!!!!

It's been proven that when that question is asked, she most assuredly did in fact do it.