Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Play Jaguar GM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you could do a guaranteed upgrade any one single player position to a pro-bowl level on this roster, which would it be. Let's leave QB out of the mix because that's obviously a given. With that option out, which position would you choose to? 

That's easy. Pass rusher.

Next question!
Free Safety.

To a man, every player (and coach) on the Seattle defense credits Earl Thomas with making their defense work.

I would upgrade the QB position. Just look at the Patriots and the Broncos with Brady and Manning.

If you get a good, quality quarterback who can make plays, everything else will follow. At least, on the offensive side of the ball.

Quote:I would upgrade the QB position. Just look at the Patriots and the Broncos with Brady and Manning.

If you get a good, quality quarterback who can make plays, everything else will follow. At least, on the offensive side of the ball
you didnt read the last part of the post that said leave the QB out of it did you?

I say a shutdown corner like revis 
Free saftey
Pass Rusher!
Pass rusher or Wide receiver.

With that said, It wouldn't surprise me to see one of our receivers this year catch fire and end up in the Pro bowl. Not so sure thats Shorts either.

Quote:I would upgrade the QB position. Just look at the Patriots and the Broncos with Brady and Manning.

If you get a good, quality quarterback who can make plays, everything else will follow. At least, on the offensive side of the ball.

Do you know how to read?

Anyways, I'll go DE.
Pass rusher.
Left Tackle.

Pass rusher
Punter
Defensive End or Wide receiver 

Von Miller as my LEO (or whatever they're calling it now)
Free Safety
pass rusher easy

Yeah I'd have to go with the majority and say pass rusher.. 

But if we couldn't use DE or QB, I'd have to go with CB

Left Bench

And then I would have to go with S

Leo.

Pages: 1 2