Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: See Why These 6 Disgusting Thugs Will Face 1,600 Years in Prison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

See Why These 6 Disgusting Thugs Will Face 1,600 Years in Prison

Six Texas men are facing more than 1,600 years in prison EACH after they gang raped a 15-year-old girl when she skipped school one day earlier this year.

A Waco, Texas, jury indicted Devoric Javon Evans, 20, Lamont Trey Davis, 19, Day’tron Derrell SMith, 18, Da’Juan Oshea Degrate, 18, Cory Darnell Hall, 18, and Douglas Demond Canada, 19.

http://americanoverlook.com/see-why-thes...ison/19436

The way we coddle criminals these days, they will only serve 1000 years of those sentences,

So my tax dollars are going to pay to keep them alive?
Quote:So my tax dollars are going to pay to keep them alive?

It's cheaper than the countless appeals death row affords them.

I pity the girl that got raped. But, why was this 15 year old girl skipping school in the first place?

Quote:I pity the girl that got raped. But, why was this 15 year old girl skipping school in the first place?

Unfortunately she learned a lesson in a very bad way. At least hopefully she learned from it.

There are only 2 ways to learn things, from your own experiences and from others experiences.

And remember, it's almost always better and cheaper to learn from the mistakes of others.
The guy on the bottom right looks kinda like Cam Newton

Very easy solution to this disgusting case..

[Image: 2vs437b.jpg]

Quote:Very easy solution to this disgusting case..

[Image: 2vs437b.jpg]

In the comments section of that article a few do suggest exactly that! Can't blame them for saying it, either. 

Quote:I pity the girl that got raped. But, why was this 15 year old girl skipping school in the first place?

Because children do stupid things...

NEVER Condone anything such as this while I'm sure that there is more to this story than we'll ever know...

NH3...
That sucks for her and its interesting how most turn on the victim, but it does seem like she could have avoided this.
Quote:That sucks for her and its interesting how most turn on the victim, but it does seem like she could have avoided this.

With scumbags like those guys, if it didn't happen to some girl skipping school, it would have happened to some girl at the mall, playground, movie theater or anywhere else.
Quote:With scumbags like those guys, if it didn't happen to some girl skipping school, it would have happened to some girl at the mall, playground, movie theater or anywhere else.
very true.
Looks like we have some K-12 Perfect Attendance Award Recipients on this message board. 

Quote:That sucks for her and its interesting how most turn on the victim, but it does seem like she could have avoided this.

Yes...because I'm sure she woke up that morning and thought to herself..."Self...I'm gonna skip school today even if I might get raped" :blink:
Quote:It's cheaper than the countless appeals death row affords them.

You're right. Once convicted, strap them to a gurney, put the needle in, and let the good times flow. No need to drag it out.
Quote:In the comments section of that article a few do suggest exactly that! Can't blame them for saying it, either.

What about the people who comment with the "all black people act like monkeys"?
Quote:Yes...because I'm sure she woke up that morning and thought to herself..."Self...I'm gonna skip school today even if I might get raped" :blink:
well I really doubt she thought that. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Quote:You're right. Once convicted, strap them to a gurney, put the needle in, and let the good times flow. No need to drag it out.
You'd have a point if it weren't for the shockingly high number of death row inmates ultimately found to be innocent.
Pages: 1 2