Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Denard Robinson's Action Figures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...on-figures

This is pretty funny actually. I don't have an opinion either way, I think the whole thing is silly, but that just goes to show how serious some of these players are.

I heard Denard's on the bubble...

"I don’t go over to that side [of the locker room]. I stay in the hood," he said. "We don’t go over there to Hollywood."

It is so hard for me to not have Marks as my favorite current Jaguar.

Quote:I heard Denard's on the bubble...

It's a smaller bubble to accommodate action figures.

Quote:"I don’t go over to that side [of the locker room]. I stay in the hood," he said. "We don’t go over there to Hollywood."

It is so hard for me to not have Marks as my favorite current Jaguar.
I got a kick out of that line as well. 
I got a good chuckle out of the whole thing, but Marks' comment had me laughing hard...

Denard is gonna have a good year. I hope he keeps his speed to go along with the weight he put on... And holds onto the football.
Quote:Denard is gonna have a good year. I hope he keeps his speed to go along with the weight he put on... And holds onto the football.
Is stick-um still illegal? Like the new post-its type stick-um that barely holds your notes to your workplace?
Quote:Is stick-um still illegal? Like the new post-its type stick-um that barely holds your notes to your workplace?

Yeah he should use stick-um like the little black kid in movie Little Giants lol
Quote:Yeah he should use stick-um like the little black kid in movie Little Giants lol

Thanks to the film that is illegal now I think haha.
Quote:Denard is gonna have a good year. I hope he keeps his speed to go along with the weight he put on... And holds onto the football.

He definitely looks bigger than those action figures, so he's headed in the right direction.
Quote:He definitely looks bigger than those action figures, so he's headed in the right direction.

Bigger or not, he needs to hold on to the ball.  His major limiting factor for career success is ball security.
Quote:Bigger or not, he needs to hold on to the ball. His major limiting factor for career success is ball security.
according to Caldwell he hasn't dropped a pass all offseason so it appears he's heading in the right direction.
If only he could hold on to the ball like his toys. It has been said they never have the ball out of their hands.

We sincerely hope so. At his position Bigger is Better while Ball Security ranks Much Higher...

NH3...
Quote:We sincerely hope so. At his position Bigger is Better while Ball Security ranks Much Higher...

NH3...

sO wE mEET aGAIN, cAPTAIN cAPITAL..
Quote:We sincerely hope so. At his position Bigger is Better while Ball Security ranks Much Higher...

NH3...
all signs are pointing to him having improved hands.
Quote:all signs are pointing to him having improved hands.
Yup but I'm guessing only some jags fans are paying attention to OTAs lol
Quote:I heard Denard's on the bubble...

"We knew the transition from quarterback to running back would take some time when we drafted D-Rob," Caldwell said. "He really had just limited use of his right hand last season. ... I told him the other day, 'I don't want to jinx you, but you haven't dropped a ball since we started OTAs.'
I got a D-Rob Legoman for my kid when we were at Legoland earlier this year.  I wouldn't have made that kind of commitment if I wasn't sure he was going to be on the roster this season.