Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What What Happens When Lightning Strikes This Moving Pickup Truck (Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What What Happens When Lightning Strikes This Moving Pickup Truck (Video)

A pickup truck in Alberta, Canada, was recently struck by a lightning bolt, creating a terrifying fireball that engulfed the vehicle.

The incident happened on a highway last Saturday and was caught on video (below) by a surveillance security camera, noted KTTC.

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/oddball/l...1ddFC.dpuf

What a striking video.  Shocking, really.  Hopefully the driver's insurance is current, otherwise he could be charged.  A move that would surely spur some resistance.  Although, I'm sure he could induct a high power lawyer could get that ticket discharged, if it was in the judge's capacitance.  Otherwise, the driver may have to bolt.  I digress.  My intention isn't to spark debate.  I'll just stay grounded to the story line.

Did I miss anything? 

Quote:Did I miss anything? 

The electric chair.
Quote:What a striking video.  Shocking, really.  Hopefully the driver's insurance is current, otherwise he could be charged.  A move that would surely spur some resistance.  Although, I'm sure he could induct a high power lawyer could get that ticket discharged, if it was in the judge's capacitance.  Otherwise, the driver may have to bolt.  I digress.  My intention isn't to spark debate.  I'll just stay grounded to the story line.

Did I miss anything? 
I'm sure if you did, something will jolt your memory.
Amp energy drink maybe...........

Ohm, I think you just about covered the whole circut.

I wonder what did that couple do to piss off the big man above?...
What What?

Quote:I wonder what did that couple do to [BAD WORD REMOVED] off the big man above?...

Something revolting, I'm guessing :whistling: 
Whatever they did, this is sure to zap them right back in line.

Damn nature, you scary 

This thread hasn't really electrified the sideline as I thought it would.  There's no real buzz here.

Quote:This thread hasn't really electrified the sideline as I thought it would. There's no real buzz here.
It didn't generate much power. I'm going to bolt this thread. I'm expecting a wire.
Hope that wire is sizzling. 

I hope it's properly grounded
I wonder what they were charged for the repairs?

Once at the hospital, the driver must have endured a battery of tests. Draining, I'm sure.
Quote:http://youtu.be/I482t6JhL4g

Watt in the world??  I'm sure that hertz.
Im surprised this dosent happen in Florida with us being the lightning capital of the world.

Pages: 1 2