Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Sign Rookie WR Kevin Smith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Pres...aea793ccb7

Likely just a response to the rash of recent injuries at WR, but it's an interesting pickup none the less. He's a rookie UDFA that signed with Arizona after the draft and was just cut. I'm sure he will have a chance to get quite a few reps in, in the coming days.

I wonder if this means that one or more of the WR injuries is serious enough to linger into training camp.
chaaammppiiooonnshiipppppp!

Camp body. I don't think he has a chance to be Top 5 at WR on our roster.

They need more bodies out there for the OTAs.  4 receivers running all the reps won't cut it.

Just another receiver to throw to given the injuries at WR....no shot of making the team.

Quote:They need more bodies out there for the OTAs.  4 receivers running all the reps won't cut it.

Did we cut Mike Brown and Kerry Taylor? With them it would be 6 wide receivers (and no, I am not counting Justin Blackmon).
Quote:Did we cut Mike Brown and Kerry Taylor? With them it would be 6 wide receivers (and no, I am not counting Justin Blackmon).
nope I don't think so. We had them, Hurns and Coopeland. Everybody else was hurt.
Quote:Did we cut Mike Brown and Kerry Taylor? With them it would be 6 wide receivers (and no, I am not counting Justin Blackmon).
Taylor got lots of reps last week. Brown was among the injured I'm pretty sure.
Bumphis, Taylor, Copeland and Hurns

Signed Brandon Wimberly as well.
Quote:chaaammppiiooonnshiipppppp!
Best post to this OP's thread award