Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 12 ways too bury your dog (not a metaphor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5374731 Amazed my dog is still alive.
Ready to bury my damn dog this morning making a mess last night
Quote:Ready to bury my damn dog this morning making a mess last night
get a towel and clean up.
Quote:get a towel and clean up.

Better yet woke the kids up and made them clean the mess
I am pretty sure that both my dogs have eaten most of what is listed on this list. One is 10, the other close to 9. Never had any problems. I have read lists like this since before I had dogs.

Bacon? What a shame.
If your dog is on the heavy side, see if he likes carrots.  Ours loves them and its helped him drop some weight.

Quote:Better yet woke the kids up and made them clean the mess
:d poor kids
Quote:I am pretty sure that both my dogs have eaten most of what is listed on this list. One is 10, the other close to 9. Never had any problems. I have read lists like this since before I had dogs.
I think most of these foods should say "in moddration". I've fed by dog most of these and my dog has gotten ahold of her fair share of chocolate. It did confirm my theory that it's the dark chocolate that's really really bad form them.
So cheese makes your dog fart? Say it ain't so!
Quote:So cheese makes your dog [BAD WORD REMOVED]? Say it ain't so!
cheese makes me [BLEEP] too
Quote:I think most of these foods should say "in moddration". I've fed by dog most of these and my dog has gotten ahold of her fair share of chocolate. It did confirm my theory that it's the dark chocolate that's really really bad form them.
Exactly, I am with you. We haven't ever given our dogs chocolate, but they have from time to time gotten into a couple Christmas or Halloween candy pieces on their own. I have seen pieces of tin foil wrappers in the back yard in some doggy crap here and there.

For it to be lethal, or harmful the quantities would have to be pretty large.

Quote:Exactly, I am with you. We haven't ever given our dogs chocolate, but they have from time to time gotten into a couple Christmas or Halloween candy pieces on their own. I have seen pieces of tin foil wrappers in the back yard in some doggy crap here and there.

For it to be lethal, or harmful the quantities would have to be pretty large.
exactly.. I also think dark chocolate is far more lethal to dogs then milk chocolate.. Hell I've had some of that 90% coca chocolate and it damn near killed me.
Quote:If your dog is on the heavy side, see if he likes carrots.  Ours loves them and its helped him drop some weight.
Our dogs like carrots. Do you give them the baby carrots or the full sized?
I never knew bacon was bad for a dog, I guess I should stop feeding mine it than.. she's going to be pissed!