Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson out with a hamstring, could be a few weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Per John Oesher on Twitter

Per twitter. Better now then later I suppose. That's a bummer first Lee them Robinson. RT @JohnOehser: #jaguars WR Allen Robinson out with a hamstring ... could be a few weeks
Ugh....why does this crap always have to happen???

I think it's better to show caution now than to make an injury worse than it needs to be.  It's OTAs.  The sky isn't falling for anyone but the canine chicken little above.

Quote:Ugh....why does this crap always have to happen???
#becausejaguars
Beat ya too it :p
#Becauseinfootballpeoplegetinjuredfromtimetotime
Hopefully it won't hamper his entire rookie season.

because football?
This is an injury you let heal completely before you set foot back on the field. You can ask Fred Taylor about that.

Training camp is a month away. Let him heal and take mental reps on the sideline.
Quote:Hopefully it won't hamper his entire rookie season.
lol. it's a hamstring injury, not a knee ligament.
Quote:This is an injury you let heal completely before you set foot back on the field. You can as Fred Taylor about that.

Exactly.  Hamstring injuries need to heal fully so they're not lingering.  This shouldn't be a big deal unless you're the diva chicken little.
Quote:lol. it's a hamstring injury, not a knee ligament.

Hamstrings can be a nagging issue all season if they're not allowed to heal completely. 
caldwell turning into gene smith smh

Gotta take the positives from this.. Usually, the hammy injuries start really rolling in around week one of preseason. I'd rather him have a hammy injury now instead of on gameday.. Let's get all these injuries out of the way now.. 

Actually you didnt.  Swaguars started it at 1:55, yours is at 1:56.

Either way, stinks....he can still watch and learn though.

Quote:Actually you didnt. Swaguars started it at 1:55, yours is at 1:56.

Either way, stinks....he can still watch and learn though.
I stand corrected.

..... PSU wide receivers are not used to playing fast.

What's weird is that Robinson must not realize that only midget Receivers like Ace Sanders get hurt.

Someone should tell Robinson he is 6'3".
Pages: 1 2 3