Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Starting line up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this our starting line up for the coming season

Offense

Henne

Gerhart

Shorts

Lee

Robinson

Lewis

Joeckel

Beadles

Brewster

Linder

Pasztor

Defense

Clemens

Marks

Bryant

Hood

Watson

Posluszny

Telvin smith

Gratz

Blackmon

Cyprien

Evans

Or do you think others will step up to the plate between now and September?
Quote:Is this our starting line up for the coming season

Offense

Henne

Gerhart

Shorts

Lee

Robinson

Lewis

Joeckel

Beadles

Brewster

Linder

Pasztor

Defense

Clemens

Marks

Bryant

Hood

Watson

Posluszny

Telvin smith

Gratz

Blackmon

Cyprien

Evans

Or do you think others will step up to the plate between now and September?

Close but I don't see them starting three WRs so substitue a FB in there. Also Roy Miller will start over Ziggy and Guy may start at FS over Evans.
I see Geno Hayes start over Telvin early on and Ball over Blackmon
I just realized dwight lowery isnt on the roster anymore... I really liked evans last year but i wasnt sure he was rdy to be full time starter, guess we will see.
Quote:I see Geno Hayes start over Telvin early on and Ball over Blackmon
Quote:Close but I don't see them starting three WRs so substitue a FB in there. Also Roy Miller will start over Ziggy and Guy may start at FS over Evans.
yes on Both of these... I thought the coaches were really high on hayes last year and i thought he looked solid... Miller was good and getting big in the middle and eating up blocks so i agree with this as well.... Not to mention hood was so underwhelming at pitt im still skeptical about him, hopefully this coaching staff can get the best outta him.
lol @ Telvin Smith, Ziggy Hood, and Will Blackmon starting

Quote:lol @ Telvin Smith, Ziggy Hood, and Will Blackmon starting
Ok why lol though.Who would you start instead?
Henne, Gerhart, Ta'ufo'ou, Shorts, Lee, Lewis, Joeckel, Beadles, Brewster, Linder, Pasztor

Clemons, Marks, Miller, Bryant, Hayes, Posluszny, Watson, Gratz, Cyrprien, Evans, Ball

Miller over Hood, Ball over Blackmon, Hayes over Smith, Telvin Smith will play on in nickel defense.  In passing downs it will look different with 2 Leos and Hood for Miller

Game 1...

Offense: (incl. base and 3 WR set)

Henne

Gerhart

Ta'ofu'ou

Lee

Allen

Shorts

Lewis

Joeckel

Beadles

Brewster

McClendon (Linder eventually starts with development)

Pasztor

Defense:

Bryant

Marks

Miller

Clemons

Hayes

Posluszny

Watson

Gratz

Ball

Blackmon

Cyprien

Guy
Quote:lol @ Telvin Smith, Ziggy Hood, and Will Blackmon starting
will blackmon was brought over from seattle im assuming because of the impression he made on bradley while with the seahawks... he i dont think its outlandish to think he will be starting for this team who doesnt really have a great tandem at cb... i dont think there is much of a gap between him and ball.
Quote:will blackmon was brought over from seattle im assuming because of the impression he made on bradley while with the seahawks... he i dont think its outlandish to think he will be starting for this team who doesnt really have a great tandem at cb... i dont think there is much of a gap between him and ball.

Not a chance Blackmon starts over Ball.
Quote:Not a chance Blackmon starts over Ball.
av bet? lol.. i lose i have to put ball as my avatar, u lose, u have to put will blackmon as yours.
Quote:av bet? lol.. i lose i have to put ball as my avatar, u lose, u have to put will blackmon as yours.

Lol sounds good to me
Quote:Lol sounds good to me
deal..... day one starter or who starts the most games?
Quote:Lol sounds good to me
lol i was visiting the post to edit and remove cause im starting to think i im gonna lose but its all good... i just became a will blackmon fan lol
Quote:Henne, Gerhart, Ta'ufo'ou, Shorts, Lee, Lewis, Joeckel, Beadles, Brewster, Linder, Pasztor

Clemons, Marks, Miller, Bryant, Hayes, Posluszny, Watson, Gratz, Cyrprien, Evans, Ball
This. Blackmon not starting over Ball. To be honest I thinks hes gonna have to fight to make the team.
Blackmon may start over M. Harris at nickel  -  but not over Ball at corner.  

Gratz/Ball are the most likely starters at CB.  Nickel is a little bit up for grabs with Blackmon being the frontrunner.

If Ball gets unseated - it will be Colvin or McCray eventually doing it  -  not Blackmon.

Quote:Blackmon may start over M. Harris at nickel  -  but not over Ball at corner.  

Gratz/Ball are the most likely starters at CB.  Nickel is a little bit up for grabs with Blackmon being the frontrunner.

If Ball gets unseated - it will be Colvin or McCray eventually doing it  -  not Blackmon.
This
Quote:Henne, Gerhart, Ta'ufo'ou, Shorts, Lee, Lewis, Joeckel, Beadles, Brewster, Linder, Pasztor

This ^^
Pages: 1 2