Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Traveling To...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope this is in the right forum..but seeing as its dead - Id appreciate it staying on the main board for a while!

Im a long time Jaguar fan. I grew up in Iowa (just down the road from Brad Meester, and went to UNI), and never had an opportunity to see the Jaguars live. HOWEVER, I've finally grown up (Im 26), have moved to a town about an hour south east of Indianapolis - and REALLY want to get out and see my Jaguars play live. 

Unfortunately, I just moved here a month ago or so, and I've not found ANY Jaguar fans willing to travel. 

My question is if any one is planing on traveling to Indi, Tenn, or Cini for the games this year? I would love to meet up with some Jag fans, tailgate and watch the games with!

Anyone planning on going?

Thanks,

Derek

Don't go to Tenn you might get shot. 

Oh, dont be such a drama queen.

Your in a tough area to meet jag fans. I'd try reaching out as many places as you can. If not I'm sure you'll run into a few at the games. If your willing to to to Tennessee you might as will just drive down to jax.
Check out Facebook pages for jags fans/clubs in that area.