Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lee: "I am 100% now and I am ready to go"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...le-jaguars

This is good to hear, hopefully he can stay healthy for the whole season.  It would be huge for our passing game.  Henne or Bortles who ever the QB is will need Lee's play making ability to take the next step.  He will also open thinks up for Shorts, Robinson, Ace etc...  Ready for the season!

I hope he's right. 

But talk is cheap at this time of the year. Remember that. 

I want to see him 100% healthy, (that knee), in Sept/ Oct/ Nov/ Dec....

He got hurt while blocking in the pac12. Hopefully he doesn't get his jaw broken whike blocking in the nfl.
Thank god he's not at 91%.

Quote:Thank god he's not at 91%.

I thought that he was at about 97.1875%.  Good thing he's at 100%.... in June.
Quote:Thank god he's not at 91%.
And at Publix. :woot:
Hopefully he's right.
Quote:Hopefully he's right.

If Lee really is 100% and we get the Lee that was in USC 2 years ago and Robinson is also as advertised, thats going to be pretty special right there. 

I can't even imagine how good it would be to get both of those as above and also get Blackmon back in 2015, clean, and focused and ready to dominate. 

At that point our skill players would be set. 

At that point just spend the rest of the time fortifying and strengthening the OL to protect the QB and buy time for the WR to get open. 

Quote:He got hurt while blocking in the pac12. Hopefully he doesn't get his jaw broken whike blocking in the nfl.

Cant tell if sarcastic or stupid
Quote:He got hurt while blocking in the pac12. Hopefully he doesn't get his jaw broken whike blocking in the nfl.

what a miserable troll this guy is....

probably thinks he's a "realist" but in reality he's just really bad at being a cynic.

Go watch the spelling bee Patel
Quote:If Lee really is 100% and we get the Lee that was in USC 2 years ago and Robinson is also as advertised, thats going to be pretty special right there.

I can't even imagine how good it would be to get both of those as above and also get Blackmon back in 2015, clean, and focused and ready to dominate.

At that point just spend the rest of the time fortifying and strengthening the OL to protect the QB and buy time for the WR to get open.
Even without Blackmon, the two rooks reach their potential with Shorts and Sanders, thats a pretty nice group of WRs.
For all the terrible receivers we've had since Smith/McCardell if only karma would give us the 2 best WR's in the draft and they put up 1000 yd seasons each by their second year

I don't think Chad Henne has ever had this much talent around him before.

Quote:I can't even imagine how good it would be to get both of those as above and also get Blackmon back in 2015, clean, and focused and ready to dominate.
We've never had that guy.....so I'm not expecting it.....can't see him being 1 strike away from out of the league being reliable. Has better consistency being arrested or suspended than playing and it's a damn shame...guy could be better than green and Jones. As they say, money doesn't eliminate problems, just creates more opportunities
Quote:If Lee really is 100% and we get the Lee that was in USC 2 years ago and Robinson is also as advertised, thats going to be pretty special right there.

Hanging on to that delusion, eh dog?

Cute.
Quote:I don't think Chad Henne has ever had this much talent around him before.
I mean Brandom Marshal and Hartline in Miami wasn't terrible. 
2015 is the Jags year IMO.

Quote:I mean Brandom Marshal and Hartline in Miami wasn't terrible.
also Devone Bess and they weren't rookies which at the end of the day Henne is still working with. I think this offense will take time to gel but I think it could be good by mid season.
I got my finger in the button ready to get a Lee jersey!
Pages: 1 2