Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: West Virginia Man Says GPS To Blame After He Drives Truck Into Pennsylvania River
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
West Virginia Man Says GPS To Blame After He Drives Truck Into Pennsylvania River

A West Virginia man blames his GPS after he drove his truck into the Susquehanna River in Bradford County, Pennsylvania.

Police say that Jacob W. Ash, 24, of Spencer, West Virginia, was found when they were driving on state Route 2025 at around 7 a.m. on May 22, pressconnects.com reports.

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/w...peCTm.dpuf

I was born in West Virginia....I'm so proud right now!! :thumbsup:
West Virginia, 10 million people, 10 last names :teehee:

Quote:West Virginia, 10 million people, 10 last names :teehee:

I'd be really offended right now...if that weren't true!! :thumbsup:
Bunny, I live just 6 miles from WV, I'm in Maryland right on the VA border across the Potomac river, so I KNOW about those WV Hillbillies :teehee:

Quote:Bunny, I live just 6 miles from WV, I'm in Maryland right on the VA border across the Potomac river, so I KNOW about those WV Hillbillies :teehee:

I was born on the other side of the state....waaaaay up in the pointy part on the map, between Ohio and Pennsylvania. You know...Steeler Country... :yucky:
Quote:I was born on the other side of the state....waaaaay up in the pointy part on the map, between Ohio and Pennsylvania. You know...Steeler Country... :yucky:

Oh you poor girl, glad you made it to Fl and Jag country
Quote:Oh you poor girl, glad you made it to Fl and Jag country

My dads family is up there...my parents were on vacation visiting them when I decided to show up early...
1st time I've heard of a woman showing up early :teehee:

You live in Maryland.  I wouldn't be saying anything about WV if I were you.

Quote:You live in Maryland.  I wouldn't be saying anything about WV if I were you.

:yucky:
Quote:1st time I've heard of a woman showing up early :teehee:

Yeah....don't be impressed, it's the only time I've done it in my life...and I ended up being born in West Virginia!! Now you can see why it doesn't happen often!!!
Quote:West Virginia Man Says GPS To Blame After He Drives Truck Into Pennsylvania River

A West Virginia man blames his GPS after he drove his truck into the Susquehanna River in Bradford County, Pennsylvania.

Police say that Jacob W. Ash, 24, of Spencer, West Virginia, was found when they were driving on state Route 2025 at around 7 a.m. on May 22, pressconnects.com reports.

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/w...peCTm.dpuf

Welp, this is "Murica after all and watch, he'll sue and win loads of money for his own stupidity. 

....and the "sympathisers" will defend this. Stupid eeee-awwww's. 
Quote: 

There was a sign that says the road ends, but Ash, who was following directions from his GPS device, did not see it because it was dark out, and he drove right into the 40-degree water.

He was either paying too much attention to his GPS or was too busy checking twitter on his cell phone to see the sign.