Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: SAN DIEGO INVASION - Jags at Chargers, Sep 28 - JOIN US!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

This is Owen from BCBLA.  A few weeks ago I started planning a trip for our fan club out here in LA to go watch our Jags take on the Chargers in San Diego.

Well, it BLEW UP.  As of this moment we already have 63 PEOPLE on the list for the farthest away game this season!

The Chargers say they can put 100+ of us together if I can make the group order by the first week of July.

So, if you are interested in joining us and sitting with a huge block of Jags fans, hit me up.  The tickets will cost somewhere around 55-75 bucks.  

Contact me at weareduval at gmail to get on the list, and follow @BCBLA and @WeAreDuval on Twitter to stay up to date.

GO JAGS!  Let's get this group up to 100 and leave an impression on San Diego!

Here's the event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/646396052102591/

JOIN US!

Owen

Know what? We may have two that might be interested. I think we may try to make it.
Quote:Know what? We may have two that might be interested. I think we may try to make it.

Nice, we're up to 47 now so you would make 49.  Let's get it up to 50... then 100!

Drop me a line at weareduval at gmail
Quote:Nice, we're up to 47 now so you would make 49.  Let's get it up to 50... then 100!

Drop me a line at weareduval at gmail
tickets are reasonable but how much will travel costs be?
Quote:tickets are reasonable but how much will travel costs be?

Flights from Jax to SD that weekend are around 380-420. I've heard that 4 to 6 weeks out is the best time to get flights recently but your mileage may vary.  Set up a price alert on www.kayak.com to get notified as the price moves around.
Quote:Flights from Jax to SD that weekend are around 380-420. I've heard that 4 to 6 weeks out is the best time to get flights recently but your mileage may vary.  Set up a price alert on www.kayak.com to get notified as the price moves around.
is that round trip?
Yes.

Quote:Yes.
. That's pretty cheap. I currently live in houston and it costs aroud $1,000 for round trip from here.
Quote:. That's pretty cheap. I currently live in houston and it costs aroud $1,000 for round trip from here.
Sick
Quote:Sick
yep.. Moving to jax soon.
Quote:. That's pretty cheap. I currently live in houston and it costs aroud $1,000 for round trip from here.

Where are you getting flight prices?  On Kayak, I see round trips from Houston to San Diego for 227-300 on Spirit, then starting at 345 on normal airlines.  
I'll get you there real cheap. Just bring a warm blanket and about 4 hours of oxygen.
Quote:I'll get you there real cheap. Just bring a warm blanket and about 4 hours of oxygen.

I can do that!
We are at SIXTY-THREE people now!  

If anyone from the Jungle wants to join, let me know asap!  Getting quotes from the Chargers this week and will start collecting funds next.

Hit me up to stay informed!

I'm going to do my best to attend but there's no way I can commit to it anytime soon. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some Jags fans if I make it though.
Quote:I'm going to do my best to attend but there's no way I can commit to it anytime soon. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some Jags fans if I make it though.

Sounds good.  Follow @BCBLA, @WeAreDuval on Twitter -- I'll be posting our plans in SD there when the time comes.
Quote:Sounds good.  Follow @BCBLA, @WeAreDuval on Twitter -- I'll be posting our plans in SD there when the time comes.

Will do, thanks.
20 seats have been claimed and paid in full.  We've almost got our section of 67 locked down.  Just need 14 more to do that.

Get in touch with me to claim your seat if you don't want to miss this.

24 seats have been claimed.

Kinda like the Beatles Invasion but only with football..