Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Haters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Have you ever come across a person whom hates you for no reason?  They make it a personal mission to make your life miserable?  Or just a person / people that have a discourse towards you for no apparent reason.

I'm usually the hater

Haters gonna Hate. I remember this one girl from 6th grade hated me, her name was Peggy Miss. Don't know what ever happened to her (Like I really care)

I have a great picture for this OP, but it is inappropriate. More or less it's, "If someone hates you for no reason, you give that persona reason"

Jags MB finally complete. We have a thread with a title of Haters.

:pirate: Fiesty Friday.  In some ways work can be like war.

[Image: vqmmuf.gif]

Haters are always gonna hate.. 

I HATE this thread.

haters waste there own energy.
Some people hate because they don't know how to do anything else.
Quote:Some people hate because they don't know how to do anything else.
Shut up!
Quote:Shut up!

Hater!!!
Most, in fact, seem to hate me on the football message board circuit for some reason; misguided enmity I'd say. But in response, to quote Sartre,

"So call me what you want, wanna hate, have a nice time; while I get stupid paper, hey my dough ain't in its right mind!"

Init though.
Quote:Most, in fact, seem to hate me on the football message board circuit for some reason; misguided enmity I'd say. But in response, to quote Sartre,

"So call me what you want, wanna hate, have a nice time; while I get stupid paper, hey my dough ain't in its right mind!"

Init though.

You quit your crying right now.. You're not hated.. 
[Image: wnd_addd2693c837b063a473f5135ba3e67d.jpg]

Quote:You quit your crying right now.. You're not hated..

Oh really? Can you explain my jarring lack of praise and adoration on the boards then? Huh mister insight? Can you read my palm and elucidate THAT lifeline for me? Am I going to come into a large sum of money? Am I going die in an earthquake? Yeah. Exactly.

You all hate me.
I hate every last one of you equally. I do not discriminate with my hate.

You are equally worthless in my eyes. Tongue

Quote:Most, in fact, seem to hate me on the football message board circuit for some reason; misguided enmity I'd say. But in response, to quote Sartre,

Init though.

Who could hate on you???
Quote:Oh really? Can you explain my jarring lack of praise and adoration on the boards then? Huh mister insight? Can you read my palm and elucidate THAT lifeline for me? Am I going to come into a large sum of money? Am I going die in an earthquake? Yeah. Exactly.

You all hate me.

I think you need to watch this clip.. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.. Consider this something like homework.. 

http://youtu.be/-DIETlxquzY
Quote:I hate every last one of you equally. I do not discriminate with my hate.

You are equally worthless in my eyes. Tongue

Liar!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5