Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Wonder Years Cast Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a great show The Wonder years was!

https://tv.yahoo.com/photos/social-snaps...slideshow/

Remember when people thought Paul was Marilyn Manson?

They all look great considering it is 20 years later. What a great show.

Quote:Remember when people thought Paul was Marilyn Manson?

They all look great considering it is 20 years later. What a great show.

You piece of crap!!!! I was just about to post this! 

Paul: 

[Image: 293495_marilynmanson.gif]
Never watched it.
Quote:Never watched it.

You never watched the Wonder Years?? 

Sad. 
Quote:Never watched it.

This show was a staple of my TV youth growing up. This is truly one of those "They don't make them like they used to" examples.
Quote:You never watched the Wonder Years??

Sad.
Sad? Because I didn't watch a TV show. Sorry, I was out doing crazy things like playing basketball or softball rather than being glued to a television.

I still watch very little TV. I'm wondering if that's sad.
Quote:Sad? Because I didn't watch a TV show. Sorry, I was out doing crazy things like playing basketball or softball rather than being glued to a television.

I wouldn't say it is "sad" that you didn't watch it, but I doubt you were playing basketball or softball at 8PM on Tuesday nights back in the 80's.

Joking aside, you should pick up the DVD's when they come out.

Edit: Looks like you were in your early 30's back when the show was on, so maybe you were playing sports on weeknights.
Quote:I wouldn't say it is "sad" that you didn't watch it, but I doubt you were playing basketball or softball at 8PM on Tuesday nights back in the 80's.
You've got to be kidding me. I 'lived' on the basketball courts playing pickup games for ten years....when I wasn't playing softball. Probably the best time period in my life. And the 80's were exactly the timeframe. They did have lights, you know.
Quote:You've got to be kidding me. I 'lived' on the basketball courts playing pickup games for ten years....when I wasn't playing softball. Probably the best time period in my life. And the 80's were exactly the timeframe. They did have lights, you know.

You could have DVR'ed it!
Quote:Sad? Because I didn't watch a TV show. Sorry, I was out doing crazy things like playing basketball or softball rather than being glued to a television.

The Wonder years aired at 8-9 PM and the new episodes were never in the summer, so sorry you were out in the dead of winter at 9 pm in the freezing cold playing basketball and softball....lol

The Wonder Years was a staple. 

I played a lot of sports when younger too.....I somehow managed to catch this show regularly when it aired. 

Quote:You could have DVR'ed it!

From his Delorean...the one with the Flux Capacitor! :thumbsup:
Winnie was one of my favorites.
Quote:The Wonder years aired at 8-9 PM and the new episodes were never in the summer, so sorry you were out in the dead of winter at 9 pm in the freezing cold playing basketball and softball....lol

The Wonder Years was a staple.

I played a lot of sports when younger too.....I somehow managed to catch this show regularly when it aired.
Good for you. I had better things to do than watch TV. I actually had a life.

Back in my day they had these weird things called gymnasiums and YMCAs. It didn't seem to snow in them.

Oh..I forgot..LOL.
You guys are tripping me out.

You can still watch TV and have a life of physical activity. Watching football is watching TV too.

Quote:You guys are tripping me out.

You can still watch TV and have a life of physical activity. Watching football is watching TV too.

I know right?....apparently watching a 30 minute program every week on Tuesday nights somehow made you not be able to have a life, too. haha. 

Yup, I agree. And typing on a MB isn't exactly strenuous exercise either...

Quote:Yup, I agree. And typing on a MB isn't exactly strenuous exercise either...

RicoCabesa uses one of these:

[Image: treadmill-laptop.jpg]

I work out 5 days a week and still watch too much tv.
I've never watched it either.

Pages: 1 2