Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why You Should Never Buy So Many Gummy Bears On Amazon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Haha satan bears... I'm laughing so hard it hurts.. Read the third review down "I ate a pound bad boarded a flight to seattle" haha. I'm gonna order these but eat them in moderation. Good find drift. I love me some gummy bears.
After reading more reviews apparently people do use them as a colon cleanse.
This has been floating around for quite some time now, good stuff right here. Although I think most, if not all are fake.

Only $12.67 for 5 ib bag On amazon. someone buy me some and ill be the Guinne pig.
Drifter, mate, you have made this the best Friday morning in a loooooong time.
Call me crazy, but I actually prefer Publix brand gummie bears to Haribo.. Publix version is way softer and has better flavors I think. 

Nothing says yummy like a petroleum based, fruit flavored sack of candy bear colon blow. 

Quote:Nothing says yummy like a petroleum based, fruit flavored sack of candy bear colon blow.
you never tried them FBT? You do understand that you can't have just one.
Some of the reviews on Amazon are fantastic.  If you look up the wolves or unicorn shirts, you'll laugh for hours.

Quote:you never tried them FBT? You do understand that you can't have just one.

I understand that when you start scarfing down petroleum based products, it's probably not going to end well.
Quote:I understand that when you start scarfing down petroleum based products, it's probably not going to end well.
agreed but there like micro bear colored crack.
Quote:agreed but there like micro bear colored crack.

Made out of motor oil and artificial flavoring. 
Quote:Made out of motor oil and artificial flavoring.
I'm not denying there horrible for you.. In fact they may be cancer bears but there addictive. Oreos were shown to be more addictive than crack so I wouldn't be surprised if gummy bears were in the same category.
Lycasin is a wonderful product. All the delicious taste of sugar but since your body can't digest it, you get none of the calories. Too bad that also means it acts like a lubricant on your sphincter.

Quote:Lycasin is a wonderful product. All the delicious taste of sugar but since your body can't digest it, you get none of the calories. Too bad that also means it acts like a lubricant on your sphincter.

Based on the reviews, more like rocket fuel. 
If you've never ate any of that sugarless candy before...it goes through you like poop through a goose!!

I know girls that would eat the stuff before a big event to lighten up some...works without the major cramping of ex lax I guess!
When you're climbing up a ladder

and you feel something splatter....

When you've eatin something gummy

and now it's rushing out your tummy...

Quote:When you're climbing up a ladder

and you feel something splatter....

When you've eatin something gummy

and now it's rushing out your tummy...

+1 for you!!
Pages: 1 2