Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: First 500 Ford Mustangs for Europe sell out in 30 seconds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First 500 Ford Mustangs for Europe sell out in 30 seconds

Ford recently opened up the order books for its 2015 Mustang in Europe, and within 30 seconds the first 500 cars destined for the old continent were snapped up. In an interesting move, Ford Motor Company opened up the order books during last weekend’s final for the UEFA Champions League, which saw Real Madrid CF beat Club Atlético de Madrid 4-1 after extra time. It proved successful, with more than 9,300 orders garnered from Mustang fans hopeful to be among the first 500 owners of the sixth-generation pony car in Europe.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/05/2...p=features

No doubt, Dragonfury is on that waiting list.
Quote:No doubt, Dragonfury is on that waiting list.
No thank you. Mustangs make excellent second cars, but are horrid if they're the only car you have. Especially around where I live.
Quote:No thank you. Mustangs make excellent second cars, but are horrid if they're the only car you have. Especially around where I live.

Ah, too many light poles.
I like the 2014 model design MUCH more than the 2015. The new one looks too much like a Japanese design. They had it perfect with the previous design. If I buy one, it will be used or a leftover, now. 

I'm with ya TMD. For the current set of pony cars coming out, I'll take a Challenger. If I got rid of some bills, maybe a Z28 or ZL1 Camaro. The new Hellcat Challenger is gonna be NASTY

Quote:I like the 2014 model design MUCH more than the 2015. The new one looks too much like a Japanese design. They had it perfect with the previous design. If I buy one, it will be used or a leftover, now.

I have to agree.