Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cat people smarter than dog people study finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I agree with that! :thumbsup:
Doesn't surprise me at all Smile
Quote:Doesn't surprise me at all Smile

Well...there goes that theory...

:woot:
There are cat people and dog people running around, scary thought.

Quote:There are cat people and dog people running around, scary thought.

Think of the chaos that would happen if they mate!! :blink:
Oh we already have....
Quote:Well...there goes that theory...

:woot:

You know, every once in a while, my outdoor cat leaves me presents on my front porch.. Last time it was a bunny head haha
Quote:You know, every once in a while, my outdoor cat leaves me presents on my front porch.. Last time it was a bunny head haha

I'm in Riverside...mine left me a tranny clown! Wink
Quote:I'm in Riverside...mine left me a tranny clown! Wink

Mine has GPS..
Quote:Mine has GPS..

The bunny head, or the cat? Tongue
Quote:The bunny head, or the cat? Tongue

The cat, and she likes to travel. She handles my light work.. She works for catnip and friskys party mix.
Quote:The cat, and she likes to travel. She handles my light work.. She works for catnip and friskys party mix.

Cheap date! Wink
Quote:Cheap date! Wink

The cat from hell.. So far this past year there's been a bunny head, bunny [BLEEP], a duckling, squirrel, snake and numerous moles..
Quote:The cat from hell.. So far this past year there's been a bunny head, bunny [BLEEP], a duckling, squirrel, snake and numerous moles..

What kind of cat is it?? A tiger???
Quote:What kind of cat is it?? A tiger???

Tortoiseshell cat.. She beats the hell out of every animal in the vicinity. Even dogs stay away.. Extremely friendly to people.. The Grim Reaper to other animals.
Quote:Tortoiseshell cat.. She beats the hell out of every animal in the vicinity. Even dogs stay away.. Extremely friendly to people.. The Grim Reaper to other animals.
beast!
Quote:Tortoiseshell cat.. She beats the hell out of every animal in the vicinity. Even dogs stay away.. Extremely friendly to people.. The Grim Reaper to other animals.

I love tortoiseshells!!! They are my favorite kitties!!
I want a Bengal tiger kitty.
Quote:I love tortoiseshells!!! They are my favorite kitties!!

Her name is Shemp, but don't let the name fool ya haha
Pages: 1 2 3