Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Americans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Does anybody else watch this show? The 2nd season just ended. And I have to say, that this is probably one of my favorite shows right now.

Yes. It's ok but a little uneven at times. They got the era down pretty well.
Yes. Love the show. I'm on season 2 but behind 10 episodes. Got them in my DVR. Figured I'd wait for theses 2 months of dead zone coming up and watch them then.
love it, it's my third fav. show on FX behind, Sons Of Anarchy and Justified.

Yeah I like it, been catching up since I have a bunch of unwatched shows on my media center.  I just got 1 more episode before I'm fully caught up. 

ugh just saw they signed Manson for SOA season 7 might knock them down a few notches. I guess all good things come to an end..........

Manson? Manson who?

Also, in regards to SoA, is anyone else waiting for Ian McShane to show up there?
Archer is the best show on FX Big Grin

Quote:ugh just saw they signed Manson for SOA season 7 might knock them down a few notches. I guess all good things come to an end..........

Actually, that's probably decent casting for the role he's playing, and no doubt Kurt Sutter will do some outstanding writing.
Quote:Manson? Manson who?

Also, in regards to SoA, is anyone else waiting for Ian McShane to show up there?

Either there or Justified.  FX really raked up with former Deadwood cast members between those two shows. 

Sutter has had a nice run at FX with SoA and The Shield, which is also another show that has helped fill the casts for both Sons and Justified. 

It's a shame Michael Jace is tied up at the moment. Maybe they could use him in some prison scenes this season to keep it real.