Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Arby’s 13-hour beef brisket commercial sets Guinness World Record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Arby’s 13-hour beef brisket commercial sets Guinness World Record

This is some pretty slow fast food.

Fast-food giant Arby’s has taken food pron to the next level with a new 13 hour commercial that features smoking beef brisket. 

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/05/2...p=features

Can't be any worse than anything else on TV these days.

I'm thinking Arby's

I'll stick with 4 Rivers.
Quote:I'll stick with 4 Rivers.

But do they smoke their meat for 13 hours and have those awesome curly fries??
Quote:But do they smoke their meat for 13 hours and have those awesome curly fries??

Or those sensational Jamocha Shakes :yes:
Quote:Or those sensational Jamocha Shakes :yes:
why???? They closed all Arby's near me and now I'm left to think of that awesomeness that I can't have.
Quote:Or those sensational Jamocha Shakes :yes:

Quote:why???? They closed all Arby's near me and now I'm left to think of that awesomeness that I can't have.

I love that shake!!! It is very yummy!!
Quote:I love that shake!!! It is very yummy!!
ill move to jax for the Jamoca shakes.
Quote:ill move to jax for the Jamoca shakes.

We've got plenty of Arby's! :thumbsup:
Quote:We've got plenty of Arby's! :thumbsup:

BB4,  If you have not been to 4 Rivers Smokehouse on Baymeadows  for the Briskit, you have not lived.

It is fabulous Texas Style BBQ, I know that Diesel will back that up.

...............................and you will forget those Jamoca Shakes after you peer into their bakery.

HeadSlap
Quote:BB4,  If you have not been to 4 Rivers Smokehouse on Baymeadows  for the Briskit, you have not lived.

...............................and you will forget those Jamoca Shakes after you peer into their bakery.

HeadSlap

Mr. Bunny and Bunny boy love the place. I'm not a huge BBQ fan...so they usually go without me. I know...I'm weird! :teehee:
Quote:Mr. Bunny and Bunny boy love the place. I'm not a huge BBQ fan...so they usually go without me. I know...I'm weird! :teehee:

So when the Bunny clan go eat BBQ, just go get some curly fries and a Jamocha shake Wink

I've sold my soul many times.. Most of the time it was for Jamocha shakes or watermelon Slurpies..
Quote:BB4,  If you have not been to 4 Rivers Smokehouse on Baymeadows  for the Briskit, you have not lived.

HeadSlap
Best BBQ in town without a doubt...

Tried to get in for the $1.3k...nada...
Quote:So when the Bunny clan go eat BBQ, just go get some curly fries and a Jamocha shake Wink

I've sold my soul many times.. Most of the time it was for Jamocha shakes or watermelon Slurpies..

I'm a cherry Fanta Slurpee kinda girl! :thumbsup:
Quote:I'm a cherry Fanta Slurpee kinda girl! :thumbsup:

Some how, i figured that haha
Quote:I'm a cherry Fanta Slurpee kinda girl! :thumbsup:

Slicky, Sticky and Oh soooooooooooo sweet.

Why am I not suprised.

HeadSlap
Quote:Some how, i figured that haha

Quote:Slicky, Sticky and Oh soooooooooooo sweet.

Why am I not suprised.

HeadSlap

Y'all say that like it's a bad thing! Tongue
Quote:I'll stick with 4 Rivers.

+1

I'll let John Rivers know his restaurants are getting kudos in all sorts of places.
Pages: 1 2