Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Favorite/least favorite player currently on the team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For me my favorite is [BAD WORD REMOVED], dude is top 3 at his position wheather you guys admit it or not, had a damn near identical statline with the DPOY and has been a constant for our defense since arriving.

Least favorite is Alualu, he's never done anything significant and doesn't seem like he's going to improve any time soon. 

Apparently the first 3 letters in Posluzsnys name is offensive. 

Favorite player is Cyprien. Love his intensity and passion for the game. Has stud written all over him. Least favorite is Babin...
Cyp is my favorite. Godly guy. Stud safety.

My least favorite is probably Stanzi. Hes the most useless guy on the team.
Favorite: Red Bryant and Shorts

Least: Blackmon
Favorite - Cecil Shorts and Andre Branch. Both were worse than trash as rookies but showed such amazing heart, dedication, and will to survive when they were put on the hot seat. Obviously branch still has more work to do and is less likely to capture a starting position but he's still fighting for his NFL life.

Least favorite - M. Lewis and Chad Henne. Can't wait till' both of these under-performers are gone

Bonus: All time favorite Jag: David Garrard. Its been so long since we've had a real man at the QB position.

Favorite: Poz. He's consistent, never takes plays off, leader of the defense.

Least Favorite: Josh Evans. I know he was a 6th round pick so he's not expected to be good quick, but he hasn't showed me anything so far worth mentioning. The weakest link of the defense.
Favorite: cyp. Anti favorite: Alualu
Favorite- Gratz & Blackmon( I think/hope he still counts)

Least Fav- Henne( I long for the days he's not my starting QB) & Pros
Favorite is Poz and now TSmith.

No dislikes..
Favorite: Scobee

Least Favorite: Blackmon
Quote:Favorite: Scobee

Least Favorite: Blackmon
I had to change my least favorite to Blackmon
Favorites: Marks

Least Favorite: Babin (too many silly penalties for a vet)

Favorite is Cyprien, love that he is young energetic leader. At no fault of his own Alualu is my least favorite player just due to him being the standard Gene pick so underwhelming picked to high that's not Tysons fault but he still my least favorite. 

I have a few favorites. Poz, Cyp, and Cecil. No least favorite.

Poz is my fav, Not a fan of disliking anyone on my team tho :-p

I'm kinda surprised at the hate for Henne.  I'm not saying he's good or anything.  But he doesn't do stupid stuff.  HE's clearly prepared.  He's playing as well as he can.  He's just not that good.

2 years ago.  Obviously MJD.  Now Poz.

Cyp reminds me of DD so he's my favorite right now. Not crazy about Brewster but I don't hate him or anything hope he comes along and does well I just don't think he will.
A great topic started by a 14 year old

Bortles

Chris Prosinski. How is he on the roster? God he's so bad.

Quote:A great topic started by a 14 year old

Does that make you 12 or 13? lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4