Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TURN on AMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do any of you else watch this show? My girlfriend and I watch this every Sunday and are really hoping they sign on for a 2nd season.

I watch it, it's hard to follow if you don't pay attention (my wife) but, I like it 

I'm watching it but losing interest, the production quality is pretty lousy. It's original which I like and that keeps me coming back, it's not repetitive at all so there's an evolving story line which is what I enjoy.

hopefully the sign a second season and up the budge so we get less obvious green screen moments.

I have it on my media center, haven't watched it yet tho, has the season ended, I might as well wait for that. 

Quote:I have it on my media center, haven't watched it yet tho, has the season ended, I might as well wait for that. 

Two episodes left.
I Love It!

Another good one by AMC. I really think they will get another season.

Quote:I watch it, it's hard to follow if you don't pay attention (my wife) but, I like it 
It is a show where you really have to sit and watch each minute of it. Most shows you can miss spots here and there and be fine, not with TURN
Quote:It is a show where you really have to sit and watch each minute of it. Most shows you can miss spots here and there and be fine, not with TURN
Yeah, my wife complains about it...if she'd quit crushing candy on the ipad she might catch on!
I feel stupid. I turned on AMC and Die Hard 2 was on...

I have a friend who loves Turn. Haven't seen it yet, myself.
Any love for history and the American Revolution...gotta watch it. 

I know why all the action happened up north. Have you seen what those guys wear? They would die of a heat stroke in 20 minutes in FL.

I have followed every episode this season and I love the show. TURN finally brings in a sense of originality and realism that so many other shows lack nowadays *cough* Walking Dead *cough*.

If you're a history and social studies buff like me, you will really enjoy this show.

Quote:Any love for history and the American Revolution...gotta watch it. 

I know why all the action happened up north. Have you seen what those guys wear? They would die of a heat stroke in 20 minutes in FL.
The only reason that the Redcoats and Patriots didn't fight in Florida was because Florida was under the Spanish Crown.
Favorite character?

Caleb Brewster for me.

Quote:The only reason that the Redcoats and Patriots didn't fight in Florida was because Florida was under the Spanish Crown.
There were actually a couple of skirmishes this far south but, yeah obviously Florida didn't exist in it's current state. (heh get it)

Quote:Favorite character?

Caleb Brewster for me.
Gotta go Anna Strong... :whistling:

Has anyone watched Silicon Valley on HBO? That show is hilarious.
My coworker watches it, says the same...going to have to catch up on demand...

Quote:I have followed every episode this season and I love the show. TURN finally brings in a sense of originality and realism that so many other shows lack nowadays *cough* Walking Dead *cough*.

If you're a history and social studies buff like me, you will really enjoy this show.

now hold on, I'm enjoying TURN but it's nothing compared to Walking Dead. That sir is fightin words!